new payoneer card

mebabyauramebabyaura Member Posts: 5

hello! i have a problems with new payoneer card.on the  8 march i lost old card payoneer .i call payoneer and  they block it.i order a new one.now i have it and is activate.i use the old card only for the site cam4 to receive payment.but now i cant associate my new card on they site again.they say its associated with old card who i lost it and now its block,the card i mean.they sent me this:Your account for Cam4 is still connected to your old card. We have disassociated your account with Payoneer but you cannot connect it to your new card you state you have until the old card has been removed. We do not even see the new one as active.

can you help me please,i sent many mails to you!and they they its allright but cam4 say not.thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I checked your account details and see that your cam4 account is active on your new card and not the one that was cancelled. Please try again and if you are still experiencing difficulties let me know.

• mebabyauramebabyaura Member Posts: 5

yes its the same problem.i cant select on theyr site payment by payoneer.they told me this:You need to contact Payoneer and ask they remove the link between cam4 and the card. Once this has been done then you will be able to add a new card in the usual way.if you remove it,then i can try again,with the same account?because seems its the only way.and on theyr site seems to apear old card!i try for a wekk to change something and no work.i sent many mail to cam4 team  and payoneer team.please help once for all!thank you

We are currently looking into this for you and should have an update for you within a few business days.

• mebabyauramebabyaura Member Posts: 5

hey david!whats new with my request?can you help with my account or not?please give an answer.almost 3 weeks and nothing.only automatic replay and delays in your answer.can you really help me?thank you!

I apologize for the delay, I know the matter is being looked into. Once we have an update we will let you know.