How long does it take for my application to be reviewed?

Can you please check my status and please ask the card approval department to process my card faster as i been waiting for almost 2 weeks now. already submit the documents required.

LTK481071538712X
Your reference number in our system is 2333238

Thank you  for your kindness.

Comments

• nasiribrahimnasiribrahim Member Posts: 2

Mine too . This is my system ref number : 2333112

• metwalymetwaly Member Posts: 2

please help me

Reference number: LTK481071625587X

Subject: [WEB Form] Category: Card Usage, Subject: Other question, Program: Other

how can i do please i didnt recive my card number tell us how we can do for approve that?

• babatongsengbabatongseng Member Posts: 1

me too..

FYI, this is (maybe not) the third time I request my card

PM already sent to Nissim, and email sent to [email protected]

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

@kamaruzaman @nasiribrahim

I have passed on your information you should receive an update within 2 business days.

@metwaly

Your card was approved, however you will not have access till your full card number until it reaches you in the mail Additionally, you choose your own PIN during the activation process that you will complete once the card arrives.

@babatongseng

Nissim will review your information and update you there.

• kamaruzamankamaruzaman Member Posts: 5
    Thanks david. How to apply the us payment service? Any link?

I have emailed you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information.

• nasiribrahimnasiribrahim Member Posts: 2

Hello David,

Can you send me the link for US Payment Service too?

I want to apply for it.

Thank you.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I sent you an e-mail with further details.

Thank you David.

Got it.

Already submit it.

How long shall i wait in order to use the US payment service?

Thank you again for the swift response.

Our approval department will review your application and update you by email with further details

• hrmahibhrmahib Member Posts: 8

Hello!

I applied for a payoneer MasterCard through fiverr this month, I uploaded all of my documents. But inspire all this I got a email after 20 days, yesterday that my account was not approved. I cannot find any reasons why did this happen. I have already contacted payoneer support and they said they cannot help me. It's a critical matter for me I have no other available payment method other than payoneer.

Please help me on this.

My reference number is: 2315289

• MajaVasicMajaVasic Member Posts: 2

Can you please check my status, too, I have applied about ten days ago for my card, no answer yet. My reference number is LTK481071728385X.

Thank you!

Hello David/Nissim,

Just a quick question from a friend that i wanted to introduce:

Can he use payoneer/us payment service to verify his paypal?

His plan is to setup a paypal account by using payonner card.

Usually paypal will send a 4 digit code to be verified, can he uses payoneer for that purpose?

Regards, 

@hrmahib

An email was sent to you on March 26th with further details, please review that email.

@MajaVasic

I have passed along your information, you should be receiving an update within 2 business days.

@kamaruzaman

You can verify your paypal account with the Payoneer card, please make sure you have sufficient funds on the card before you attempt to verify.

The 4 digit code can then be found in your transaction history in your My Account page.

• MajaVasicMajaVasic Member Posts: 2

Thank you David, it was very fast!

@David Thanks for the fast response, but I am not seeing any mail other than the "Card order decline email" that I received on March 26th. As I said I have already contacted payoneer support team as instructed on that email, but no luck there.

My Payoneer Registration Email Is: h[email protected]

Can you please check again..

• FilipGFilipG Member Posts: 1

Could you please check my status, too. I have applied two weeks ago for my card, no answer yet. My reference number is 2342997. I complained and got this reference number from Payoneer's Account Approval Department automated reply: LTK481071707033X.

Thank you!

@hrmahib

Was is the ticket number you received when you contacted our support department?

@FilipG

I have passed on your information to our approval department, you should receive an update within 2 business days.

• AminedotcomAminedotcom Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2013

Hi everybody,

I have been waiting for approved statut since 1 march, please admins help me i really need this card
    thank you.

reference number in system is 2306696

PS: i scaned my id card and i uploaded it.

edited March 2013

"Dear Md Habibur Rahman,
      We're sorry, but your recent application for a Prepaid MasterCard® has been declined.

Should you believe this to be an error please contact us at Payoneer Contact Form

Your Application Reference Number for this matter is: 2315289."

This is the email that I got from payoneer approval department. I am saying that I applied for a card from fiverr, I uploaded my documents & for no reason my card application was declined. 

That's all. I hope I have been clear. Now can you please help me to approve my card and send it to me.

As the email says, if you feel this was in error please contact our support if you feel this was reached in error.

@david

help me please with my card application !

@Aminedotcom

I see your information is waiting to be reviewed. If you do not hear by Monday please let me know and I will investigate the matter further.

its okay David and thank you so much ! ^^

@Davis, Thanks But As I have said earlier I have already contacted your customer support. They are saying my account was not approved for undisclosed reasons which means they cannot tell me the reason. That's why I am here...Please try to understand. I am getting the hold of why should this happen.

• walidabouwalidabou Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2013

Hello ,,

Same problem (Your card has not been approved yet) although I have uploaded the required documents a month ago

my email ([email protected])

reference number: LTK481071806998X

Your application should be reviewed within the next 2-4 business days.

• EmanuelaEmanuela Member Posts: 1

I don' want to bother anyone, but been waiting since March 8th. Any feedback would be welcome, maybe I did something wrong, but I want to know. My reference number is 2326121.

Thank you

It's no bother at all - we do apologize for the delay. I checked your application and it should be reviewed within the next 2-4 business days. Please send me a PM if you don't receive an update by then.

Thanks a lot to Nissim and David being so helpful.

Hello! I applied for a card on March 26. I have uploaded my national ID, but I am still waiting for the approval mail. 

My reference number is: 2382024

I have passed on your information, you should receive an update within 2-3 business days.

This discussion has been closed.