Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

When will I get approved ?

Numinumi
Numinumi Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
I made the account on Sunday 9th Dec. How long to take approved my account? Thank you. :(

Answers

• manikskybd
    manikskybd Member Posts: 0
    My account status is a review for approval. this status continues for last 6 months. how to solve it? I have requested to support and my request status has been solved but account status still under review and not get any mail from Payoneer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

If your request for approval is still under review it can be that a document or some details are still missing for approval. The approval department should have sent you an email to request what is missing for the review of your request. In case you cannot find any email from our support we suggest you directly contact them again.

• yetty
    yetty Member Posts: 2
    @Cristale_Payoneer I have problem about documents nationality ID uploading,
    Payoneer name and documents name not same due used Nick name as payoneer name, what must I do ? Can I keep use my Nick name ?
    71177208 Member Posts: 1
    My account was activated on 7/4/2018 but no information till date of loaded funds.
  • [Deleted User]

@Yetty It is not possible to utilize your nickname instead of your name, you will most likely be asked to reapply with your real name.

@71177208 You should make sure that a payment has been sent to your account. If needed you can also contact our support center.

• yetty
    yetty Member Posts: 2
    Ok fix @Cristale_Payoneer let see what email will got. It's really not make me happy actually. Thanks
  • hasnaabuewaida
    hasnaabuewaida Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem as my application status have been under review for a long time. I did not receive any email asking for documents and I've sent two messages to the support center but didn't get any reply apart from their auto reply
  • ray98
    ray98 Member Posts: 2
    I have a similar problem. My application has been under review for a week. I haven't had any email asking me for any docs yet but rather the only mail i have gotten says my account is under review and i will mail in 3-4 business days. This hasn't happened
  • ray98
    ray98 Member Posts: 2
    My CustomerID:
  • Vmazyak
    Vmazyak Member Posts: 1
    Same for me. Waiting for a week, no mail received.
    Customer ID:
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Vmazyak and @ray98. Upon further review I dont see any pending messages in your account. If there is something happening on your account that leads you to believe it is not usable please send me a DM with more information. But as of right now your accounts look ready for use!

@hasnaabuewaida it looks like your account was stuck in a pending state due to some information we need from you. Please send me a DM so I can assist you further with this.

• ghostx55
    ghostx55 Member Posts: 9
    I also have the same problem. I sent my National Id but my account is still not being approved and I am not getting any email from you too.

why is it so late? simply approve or reject the application you cant keep us waiting like this.

my customer ID: 29380229
  • EdwinPayoneer

@ghostx55 said:
    I also have the same problem. I sent my National Id but my account is still not being approved and I am not getting any email from you too.

why is it so late? simply approve or reject the application you cant keep us waiting like this.

my customer ID: 29380229

Hi @ghostx55 , I am sorry for the long wait. Please keep in mind that our approval team reviews documents in the order they are received.

In most cases, a long wait is simply due to your cases position in the approval queue. We do not mean to inconvenience you in any way by this.

The average wait time is around 3-4 business days, so if your wait has exceeded this you should contact our customer care team directly for an update.

• windysoul
    windysoul Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I have the similar issue.
    - Registered last Monday, December 3
    - Got 2 emails from Payoneer the same day. One about the application being under review and another one to confirm the email address.
    And that's it...
    It's been 6 days already and nothing happens.
    The funny thing is that... maybe my account is approved?.. I can log in, I can see the dashboard.
    But I don't have any email like "Congrats, you are approved, Now you can,,, blah, bla.."
    I tried to send an email to support and got an automated response that it takes 3 business days or check your email, we might have asked for additional documents....
    But no additonal email.
    My Client number is 29456240
    - Can anybody check if it is an active account or still under review?
    - If under review why it takes so long and when it can be set up?
  • ghostx55
    ghostx55 Member Posts: 9
    i got my account approved thank you..
  • [Deleted User]

@windysoul It seems now that this issue is resolved!

• AngelaD
    AngelaD Member Posts: 1
    Hi, my situation is exactly the same as windysoul’s, even the dates match. I sent my application on December 3rd and l have not received any communication from you since then apart from those two first emails to confirm my email address and informing me that my application was under review.

On December 7th I sent some additional documentation that seemed to be required, but not because you requested it, but because I saw it on my profile, under “Verified Information”. Again, nothing, not even an email to acknowledge receipt of the documents.

I have already checked my spam and any other folder of my email address. I’ve tried to send a message and to use the live chat, but it seems the only way to interact with a human being is by posting a message here. My Customer ID is 29457912, could anyone please update me on the status of my application? Thank you.
  • mohsinjahan
    mohsinjahan Member Posts: 2
    I applied on 6th December, still have not received any confirmation email. Do not know why...
  • alinarco
    alinarco Member Posts: 1
    same here. last time they asked me to send documents (dec 6). have been following up via email & via message box in their website. just silence from them. and yet I get a newsletter email! my gosh. what's happening payoneer? My account is 28954736
  • abuthman
    abuthman Member Posts: 1
    Good day, my own case is even worse because i didnt get any email from payoneer acknowledging my application nor do i get the your application is under review mail. I can login though but am not even sure if my application is declined or accepted yet. This is my ID 29755687.
  • awais006
    awais006 Member Posts: 2
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > @windysoul It seems now that this issue is resolved!

sir i have applied for payoneer account more then a week ago but still i have not received any approval mail
    kindly solve the issue
    my Customer ID is 30919456
  • awais006
    awais006 Member Posts: 2
    @Cristale_Payoneer
    sir i have applied for payoneer account more then a week ago but still i have not received any approval mail
    kindly solve the issue
    my Customer ID is 30919456
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @awais006,

Please send a personal message so that we may assist.

• mstlovly99
    mstlovly99 Member Posts: 1
    why my account was not active?
  • taseer_bukhari15
    taseer_bukhari15 Member Posts: 5
    Hy, Iam facing same problem,My account is under review and its going about 3 week, and i have not recieved any mail for approval.
    Can anyone please help me.
  • EdwinPayoneer

Hi @taseer_bukhari15 . Reviews can take some time to complete. In some cases up to 10 business days depending on the kind of review taking place. To speed this process up it is important to provide and request information that our support teams has asked for. If you have been waiting for longer than 10 business days, please send us a message via email by clicking here, or feel free to call out support team for more information.

• taseer_bukhari15
    Hye,Now its going more then 3 weeks and I have chat with your support team but they ask that you will get conformation message. But I have not receive any confirmation message.
  • taseer_bukhari15
    @EdwinPayoneer Can you please check my account status?And can check when it will ressolve please?
    Iam woried about that.
  • KazPayoneer

Hi, we're currently solving this issue via DM.

• jamestonya
    jamestonya Member Posts: 2
    I received email just received payment on payoneer but My account still review ,what happen with my payment? ,check my customer ID32644041
  • KazPayoneer

Please send a private message for assistance on this issue.

• Zac
    Zac Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I'm still waiting for my account to be approved. I've emailed twice and received only automatic responses. I tried calling but- as I had to pay international charges- swiftly ran out of credit while on hold. I opened my application on the second of July and have now been waiting 9 business days for a response. I provided the additional information (My passport) on the same day. Could somebody please get back to me? I'm really at the end of my tether with this.
  • KazPayoneer

Hi there,

There are a number of things that is delaying your application's progress.

Please either contact customer support or send a private message for further support.

• Wfern
    Wfern Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I registered my account on 8th July 2019 and i got a mail seeking more details ( Bank name and account type) to approve my account. I submitted the details on the same day and i haven't yet received any reply from payoneer. The verified information shows there are no open requirements. I contacted the support centre by messaging them twice and got only auto replies. can anyone please help ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

Hi @Wfern Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look and assist you or alternatively contact our support team directly