Upcoming Transaction in Payoneer

ANJANBDANJANBD Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
hello,
what is Upcoming Transaction in Payoneer??
how much time it will take to Add Fund in my Payoneer Account???

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ANJANBD The loaidng time differs according to the method used to transfer the payment (ACH, Credit card, eCheck etc...)

Moreover, additional information are sometimes requested by the payment approval department in order to verify the sources of the payment. Providing the information on time is important in order to avoid any delay.

• JohnHJohnH Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    I've got a payment waiting as an "upcoming transaction/pending". I haven't been asked for any payment source verification documents, so what happens if the payment is not made into my Payoneer bank account?

I provided two verification documents some time ago in order to get ready for payment. My friend who was paid by the same company, using the same payment method, on the same day, yesterday 18 December, has already received his payment.

Please don't ask me to contact customer service or email etc. They never help or respond.

Please help.

Thank you.

John Hawkins
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @JohnH it propably happens because that some details are missing for verification, but if you do not want to contact the support via email, i recommend you to do it via chat or by sending a message through our social media channels, Facebook or Twitter