Atm card

sajeelsajeel Posts: 2Member
edited December 2018 in Payoneer in Pakistan
Hello friends how are you actually I am new in here I have $48 in my account but not draw in Pakistan my card is active I have 4 pin code but my card is not work in Pakistan so help me

Answers

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

HI there @sajeel. We do have other users in Pakistan who experience this occasionally. It is usually due to the ATM not accepting our card. While we should work in all location in your country, there are times where you may run into this problem.

If you click here, you will find a thread where other users have listed ATM's that they have had some success using for withdrawal. This should assist you in accessing the funds on the card.

• chefsufichefsufi Posts: 1Member
    how i get my atm card i m new
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 199Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @chefsufi

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. The card is optional for the majority of Payoneer accounts. You can receive payments and withdraw those to your local bank account associated with Payoneer.

In case if would like to order a card for a faster access to your funds, please contact Customer Support for them to be able to check your account and advise you accordingly

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.