I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MONEY THAT I HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM MY PAYONEER ACCOUNT TO MY LOCAL BANK ACCOU

laure_cameroonlaure_cameroon Posts: 3Member
Hi @Cristale_Payoneer , i especially tagged you because you are very fast and polite , please i have withdrawn my money from my payoneer account to my local bank account , i did it since sunday around 00:30 am ( GMT+1 ) , i received the transfer confirmation yesterday at 8 am , but since then i have not received the fund in my local bank account. Usually after 8 to 10 hours later my local bank account is credited after a withdrawal , but this time is different , please i need some assistance in order to fix this problem for i am in a urgent need of that money . i live in Cameroon

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @laure_cameroon . I would be happy to answer this for you :) Although in the past you have had withdrawals arrive in your local bank account within a few hours, this is actually not the norm for a transaction like this. The normal waiting time is around 3-5 business days in total.

That being said, it is likely that this withdrawal is just being processed normally. Now, if in 3 days you notice that the funds have not arrived yet, please do not hesitate to reach our customer care team. We can get you a confirmation of the transfer that you can present to your bank to help them investigate why the funds have yet to be deposited.

• laure_cameroonlaure_cameroon Posts: 3Member
    @EdwinPayoneer thank you for your prompt response :-) , please have you checked the transaction to make sure is being processed normally ? so should i expect it in 3 days at least ? how come it was faster in the past than it's now?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@laure_cameroon said:
    @EdwinPayoneer thank you for your prompt response :-) , please have you checked the transaction to make sure is being processed normally ? so should i expect it in 3 days at least ? how come it was faster in the past than it's now?

There are some occasions where a certain processor is able to deliver the funds to your local bank sooner. We do work with a few different intermediary banks, so it is possible that the intermediary that handled this transfer has changed.

A deposit time of less than 3 business days is extremely rare, which is why we never promise it sooner than the 3 business days which on average is the most accurate time. At the moment I would not be concerned. If you would like to obtain the confirmation document I mentioned sooner, you can contact our support team whenever you wish to have it requested. You can contact them directly by clicking here.

• laure_cameroonlaure_cameroon Posts: 3Member
    @EdwinPayoneer thank you so much for your assistance that was very helpful , i did receive my money today and you were absolutely right .You rock Edwin :-) btw you have my cousin's name

@laure_cameroon said:
    @EdwinPayoneer thank you so much for your assistance that was very helpful , i did receive my money today and you were absolutely right .You rock Edwin :-) btw you have my cousin's name

I'm relieved to hear that your payment arrived!!! Tell your cousin his name is excellent :-)