Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

CAN NOT LINK SQUAREUP PAYMENTS

Kub
Kub Member Posts: 1
Whereas Payoneer claims that they work with squareup; this claim is false and misleading. I tried and failed to link square payments to payoneer, and reading from many people's feedback, I am not alone.

Payoneer need to come out straight on this.

Square has send a deposit to my account and they cannot withdraw it for verification - this points only to one fact - PAYONEER doesn't support square payments, truth.

How I wish they stop misleading people.

Comments

• EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Kub . We definitely do support payments from Square. There are however some additional steps you may need to take to establish the link properly.

Since Square has a deposit/withdrawal verification process in place, you will need a credit or debit card to already be linked to that account before you link the bank account we provide.

The reason for this is that the global payment service banks we issue are receiving only accounts. This means funds can not be sent back through the account, it can only receive them.

By adding another active payment method to square, you should be able to bypass this as the second payment method can fulfill the return on the funds.

• oussamael1479
    oussamael1479 Member Posts: 1
    hi there @EdwinPayoneer
    if i link my squareup with debit cad then i link my payonner it will be accepted ?
    please i need help
    because the 1st time i linked my payoneer with squareup and it not confirmed i tried this time with debit card already linked please help me if that will be accepted or not
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @oussamael1479,

As long as you have a card verified with the Square account, and the card has money on it, it should be accepted when you attempt to link the bank.

If you have issues with this, please let me know in a private message.

• inamaxey2009
    inamaxey2009 Member Posts: 1
    Hi @EdwinPayoneer @KazPayoneer,
    I did as you said above but still failed to link Square to Payoneer. Could anyone please help me with this issue? Thank you!
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

It could be that this website doesn't work with our bank details. I would suggest reaching out to them to find out why, when using the bank, it doesn't work.

• haslay04
    haslay04 Member Posts: 1
    Hello you said that by linking our debit/credit card we can link our payoneer bank account to squareup. The problem is I don't see a way to link any cards to squareup, only bank accounts. What do I do?
    Thank you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@haslay04 We advise you to check with Squareup to see the payment options they are able to offer you for your account

This discussion has been closed.