CAN NOT LINK SQUAREUP PAYMENTS

KubKub Posts: 1Member
Whereas Payoneer claims that they work with squareup; this claim is false and misleading. I tried and failed to link square payments to payoneer, and reading from many people's feedback, I am not alone.

Payoneer need to come out straight on this.

Square has send a deposit to my account and they cannot withdraw it for verification - this points only to one fact - PAYONEER doesn't support square payments, truth.

How I wish they stop misleading people.

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 345Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Kub . We definitely do support payments from Square. There are however some additional steps you may need to take to establish the link properly.

Since Square has a deposit/withdrawal verification process in place, you will need a credit or debit card to already be linked to that account before you link the bank account we provide.

The reason for this is that the global payment service banks we issue are receiving only accounts. This means funds can not be sent back through the account, it can only receive them.

By adding another active payment method to square, you should be able to bypass this as the second payment method can fulfill the return on the funds.