Application status

Hi.

Payoneer came highly recommended by my friends and they all said great things about you guys. Thing is they got their card application approval in like 15 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours or so. I submitted my application 4 days ago and haven't heard back since. Could my applicatIon be lost somewhere? Can someone be kind enough to help look into this. Application reference given was 2367402

Thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please note it generally takes around 4 business days to review an application. If you do not hear by the end of the day Thursday please let me know and I will personally look into the matter further.

• talyakornachuktalyakornachuk Posts: 5Member
    i applied for my card 23 days ago and haven't heard back yet..
    i've sent like 5 emails aswell.

I apologize for the delay, I have passed on your information you should receive an update in 2 business days.

• BoonKweeBoonKwee Posts: 3Member
    Hi David,

I received a reply from Card Approval last Wednesday and I replied them on wednesday as well. But i have not heard back from them since. My friends are really puzzled as well because they have applied either before or after me (despite the heavy load as mentioned by Payoneer) and have gotten approvals within the day, some within 15 minutes of application. Can you kindly help? It has been 4 maybe 5 business days since probably. Thank you.

@BoonKwee

Do you have the ticket number from when you responded to our approval department with the requested information?

• BoonKweeBoonKwee Posts: 3Member
    Yes, I do. It is LTK481071748131X

Thanks!

I have passed on your details, you should receive an update within 2 business days.

Gepnictveiree wrote on April 2 2013, 10:38 AM: »

SeoUpTime - the company to promote the sites in St. Petersburg. Develop affordable and effective Internet solutions. Audit sites. Of semantic core site. Selection of key words. Promotion in social networks. Search engine optimization and website promotion in Russia

SeoUpTime - компания по продвижению сайтов в Санкт-Петербурге. Разработка доступных и эффективных интернет-решений. Аудит сайтов. Составление семантического ядра сайта. Подбор ключевых слов. Продвижение в социальных сетях. Поисковая оптимизация и продвижение сайтов в России

E-mail: [email protected] наш сайт - http://seouptime.ru

Thank you for your suggestion, I will pass this along and we will look into them further.

Allow me to suggest that you contact them and let them know you'd like to receive payments to Payoneer. If you have a contact at the company please private message me and I will contact them further.