Minimum withdrawal threshold

Hello,

I have just received 650$ and i need to withdraw it but i can't because the minimum withdrawal threshold is 1000 USD can I lower it and if so how ? I cant seem to reach the support of payoneer

Comments

• denisehiltondenisehilton Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I don't think the minimum withdrawal threshold is $1000. I think you're mistaken about it. I never reached that mark but I was able to withdraw the cash.
  • Casimiro1993Casimiro1993 Posts: 26Member ✭✭

Something must be wrong, or you have received wrong information, or have not tried to withdraw, the minimum payout limit on Payoneer is $ 50, and Maximum is $ 20,000, now if you have difficulties, go on support to help you get the value .

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 182Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @denisehilton and @Casimiro1993

The minimum withdrawal amount varies depending on various factors such as account type, partner company, country and etc. For some account holders, the minimum limit of $1000 is actually correct

Let me know in case if you will have nay questions

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

Thanks you so much

You are always welcome, @Casimiro1993 ! By the way, we would like to express our gratitude for your activity on the forum. It is not the first time that we noticed your comments. Thank you for being an advocate of our service and providing relevant information to other users. That is quite helpful to us too :)

Have a great day out there!

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

Thanks you so much, I love Payoneer and your wonderful team, I have never had problems since February of 2018 I met you, I was congratulated when I was a year, and everything is normal, I still have not made much money for my account, but I'm fighting for the next stages, further. Thank you very much, you are a very professional team, great job.

Thank you for this amazing feedback, @Casimiro1993

We do our best to continuously improve our services and such acknowledgment from your end is the best motivation for us.

I am happy that you enjoy using the platform and wish you the best of success in your future endeavors and expanding your business ;)

Hi Aleksandra, I want to enroll in Payoneer affiliate program, but I can not because of not having a link, and I also have a question, the payoneer godson program where you get paid for referring someone and is different from the affiliate program of $ 25 registration bonus for a Payoneer account? Because I really need to sign up if it's different. Help me

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Casimiro1993, the Affiliates program is an extension of our Refer a Friend program. Anyone is able to refer a friend for the $25 reward whereas there are some requirements around the Affiliates program.

Thanks!

It turns out that today I came across this page, http://affiliates.payoneer.com/ and I was interested because it looks different, and I do not have access.

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes! This is our affiliates program. The refer a friend page is found within your Payoneer account.