About payment gateway

SH007SH007 Posts: 4Member
edited January 27 in Read Before Posting
Dear Payoneer,
How could I use payoneer account as payment gateway in my eCommerce online shop for buy also pay to others ! Would you please suggest ?

Best Answers

• SH007SH007 Posts: 4Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you so much for your quick response. I like to know one thing more that if I have a payoneer account, so could I access my payoneer account for getting payment from any freelancing site also could I buy from online shop or could I pay to others on same account ?
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 85Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28 Accepted Answer

@SH007

Yes, you will be able to link the paying company using the virtual account details we will issue to you during registration. It is called "Global Payment Service" and you can get more information here.

You will also be able to receive funds from companies or individuals even if they are not one of our partners, simply by providing them your virtual bank account details.

In case if you will order a Prepaid Payoneer MasterCard you wil be able to use it online and in every point of sale worldwide where prepaid MasterCard is an accepted method of payment.

The main purpose of Payoneer is to receive payments, however we do offer an additional service which allows you to receive and send funds between Payoneer users (only within Payoneer system). This service is called "Make A Payment"; it has no commission and it has certain requirements to be enabled. By default, you will be able to receive payments, but you will need to become an active receiving user in order to have the option to send enabled too.

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

Answers

edited January 27

@SH007
    Hi there,

Currently we do not offer merchant or payment processing services, such as payment gateways. However we are grateful for your interest and feedback and will be sure to consider it for the future.

Please feel free to check out our blog post about online payment services. There you will find a list of a few companies as suggestions.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

Thank you again for your quick & positive response, may I know that how could I get virtual Payoneer MasterCard so I can access that for my online purpose ?
    edited January 28

Dear @SH007

The card is optional for the account type that we offer, and therefore, is not ordered automatically during registration.

The option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $30 (or the USD equivalent) in payments. Please note that payments received from other users through our 'Make a Payment' service or payments from eWallets, such as PayPal, will not count towards the card threshold.

Woo thank you dear, I think this procedure of payments received from other users through your 'Make a Payment' service for ''Payoneer Prepaid Master Card'' but what about virtual ''Payoneer Virtual MasterCard'' ? Is that in same system that I've to received at least $30 or the USD equivalent ?
    edited January 29

Hey, @SH007

Currently Payoneer does not offer virtual cards, only physical cards.
    The virtual cards are provided only to some partner companies, as very rare exceptions for the specific type of account registration

We apologize for any inconvenience.