My Private load limit (Already Received Payment UPS)

shodagadshodagad Posts: 5Member

Hello,

I did search before I write this topic that the limit of private load per month is 300$... and there is a chance to increase the limit if I've received already funds through us payment service..

I've already received four transfers using us payment service about total of 515$...

The problem not all my costumers using paypal / odesk... etc.. so they pay through transfer money companies such as westernunion/moneygram using their Credit Card...

I've requested from one of costumers to try load my payoneer card directly using private load option.. and success and easy to send.

and much fees less than other listed above. but 300$ per month is too low..

I'm requesting here to increase the limit of my account and I still using us payment service (Paypal and Odesk)..

also request to approve Payment ID: 6353658 :D

Your reference number in our system is 2134131

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Thank you for visiting our forum.

To request an increase in your private load please contact our payments department via this contact form.

• shodagadshodagad Posts: 5Member
    edited March 2013

Hi David,

Thank you for your quick response  :)

I understand and I just submitted my request via contact us form. Don't need to complain because I really respect your service and It's very useful to me. but support service via contact us could take month and won't get reply..so please.. just push it a lil :) LTK481071753263X

I have passed on your ticket to our payments department, they will review it and update you by email.

• lettiphaslettiphas Posts: 2Member
    David wrote on March 27 2013, 8:59 AM: »

Thank you for visiting our forum.

To request an increase in your private load please contact our payments department via this contact form.

Can my account be deactivated for withdrawing beyond the $300 limit?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

It's not a withdrawal limit, but a limit to the amount you can receive via the private load service. There is also no limit to US Payment Service payments or partner payments.

If you do try to exceed your private load limit, the worst case scenario is that the payment request is not approved. Your account will not be cancelled or deactivated.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • lettiphaslettiphas Posts: 2Member
    Nissim wrote on March 28 2013, 4:33 PM: »

It's not a withdrawal limit, but a limit to the amount you can receive via the private load service. There is also no limit to US Payment Service payments or partner payments.

If you do try to exceed your private load limit, the worst case scenario is that the payment request is not approved. Your account will not be cancelled or deactivated.

I applied for a USPS. It was approved. I used it to withdraw $80. It became successful. On monday I withdrew $1500 and $ 500 on Wenesday. Today, I was hoping to get the $1500 successfully withdrawn. All from paypal. Unfortunately, I got a message that my application for USPS was not approved. I am abit confused here.No reason was given. Ticket LTK481071760389X. Kindly advise

• shodagadshodagad Posts: 5Member
    David wrote on March 28 2013, 8:53 AM: »

I have passed on your ticket to our payments department, they will review it and update you by email.

I really appreciate it. David/Nissim you both provide a great support in the forum keep it up please we always need you

lettiphas

I see that your account has been closed by our security department for undisclosed reasons. If you feel this was reached in error please contact our support department for further assistance.