withdrawing funds/transfer/payment to payoneer user

hour2468hour2468 Posts: 3Member
this is not a way to treat your customers?

over one week sending you emails and till now no answer, what kind of service is this?

also my problem is small, why is it so big here?

i want to withdraw my funds from payoneer to use it my funds is only 3.03$,

1- payoneer cannot transfer to another ewallet!
2- payoneer cannot transfer to another payoneer user!
3- payoneer i cant use these funds to send to blockchains wallets to use it!
4- payoneer withdraw limit is 50$,from where i get that?!
5- payoneer doesnt want to give me card unless i deposit 30$, from where i get that?!
6- payoneer doesnt help in any kind of withdrawing small funds!!!!!

please from 2 weeks iam struggling to take my money from here, its like my money is trapped!!

no answers to my questions and no one in the live chat!!!!!

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 345Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @hour2468 . I am sorry if you have not yet received an update on this questions. I should be able to help here. The issue mostly is the amount of balance you are trying to move. This amount is simply too low for any of our services to transfer. The only exception here is in the event of an account that is closing.

If you find that you are not expecting any payments in the future, you could request to have your withdrawal limit lowered to $3.03 to deplete the account and have then close it.

Unfortunately this is the only way that you would be able to send those funds to your local bank account.

If you wish to do this, please send an email to our customer care team with this request. You can do so by clicking here.

• hour2468hour2468 Posts: 3Member
    hello please cancel my account and let me withdraw my money to my card

with limits of 3.03

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

from 3 days i requested that in an email
    come on
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 85Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @hour2468

Please note, that we do not see your name or account on the forum and therefore cannot proceed with your request unless you will provide your details. Please provide me your Customer ID or a reference number of your ticket in private messages, so that I could ask Customer Support to expedite your case.

Alternatively, please contact Customer Care department on the phone for a faster resolution.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• hour2468hour2468 Posts: 3Member
    iam new here where i can message you privately?
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 85Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, @hour2468

I have sent you a private message. You should find a small envelope sign in the top right corner of the page. Please click on it and your private messages tab will open.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.