Reopen a new account !!

nemynemy Posts: 15Member ✭✭

I have updated my info many times since Nov and they didn't send any payment until now !!
so it is necessary to get a new bank info to get paid as they said.
The problem since October when you decline my payment !

I have open 2 requests regarding this and no one replies 2 weeks ago .. and I receive non helpful respond recently !!! who doesn't take a look about my whole status since Oct !!!
I think this is very clear * I want to reopen a new account with new bank info* !!!!!!

Comments

• nemynemy Posts: 15Member ✭✭

I didn't receive anything beneficial from your customer service only apologizing ...
    I sent you ,, !

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @nemy I understand how important it is to your workflow and i am sorry to hear that this has not been resolved yet. If the customer care did not provide you with the necessary assistance in regard to this matter, we suggest you to send us a private message via our social media channels (Facebook or Twitter) for a quicker assistance. Our representatives will verify your details, answer your questions and explain to you what needs to be done in order to resolve that matter.

Again, we are sincerely sorry to hear that you did not receive the service we strive to provide and we hope that that way, this will be resolved.

• nemynemy Posts: 15Member ✭✭

So why your customer service is here .. ?
    No one answers here and on social media !!
    since October .. my problem began and until now we reached 2019 and no one solved it !!!!
    can you imagine that !
    It's just about reopening a new account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,149Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @nemy, we apologize for the inconvenience and we are making every effort to assist you in your problem.

If you need new Global Payment Service details for Amazon, please note that you can generate these details at will, on your own. We have a great feature that integrates Amazon stores that you can use to create a new USD bank account for your payments.

To generate your own new USD Global Payment Service account, please follow these steps:
    1. Log in to your Payoneer online account.
    2. From the main menu, go to Activity and choose Store Manager.
    3. Inside Store Manager, click Add New.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also see a more detailed process on how to do this by clicking here, which comes with images for you to follow along with.

If you need additional assistance, please send one of us a private message directly so that we can help you.