Payoneer Didnt sent Payment

zeynepzeynep Posts: 4Member
I updated my account name ı have sent them several official documents so never
Neither chceked my MESSAGE that ı have sent them Bedore nor Reply my mail and the payment didnt sent me ı will close my account they ARE trustful company they stole my money and doesmt want to sent

Comments

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @zeynep

I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive an update in the timely manner and apologize for any inconvenience this situation caused to you. It might be that your email was not delivered or you received an autoreply.

I am sure there is a way to resolve it smoothly, however, it is quite hard to understand what is the exact nature of this issue without seeing the account and correspondence. Please rest assured that nobody has access to your balance.

Please contact Customer Care department on the phone for a faster resolution.

Alternatively, you are welcome to send your Customer ID and detailed description of the situation in private messages and I will do my best to help you here.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.