Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Is it possible to open a payoneer account with a bank account of my relative?

alexpl
alexpl Member Posts: 8
edited February 2019 in Ask The Community
Can I use someone other's bank account and give some additional documents (what exactly?) as said in description while registering?

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Answer ✓

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any response from our customer care. In case you receive an auto reply, you can simply reply with your request to make sure it reaches the support.

For my part, i understand that your account is not fully approved and this can be the reason why you do not yet have the option to change your bank account details. Have you already received a confirmation email stating that your account has been approved? In case you did not, i strongly recommend that you login to your online account and provide the verification details requested by the account approval team. To verify the requirement from your online account, click on the menu "settings" and choose "verify details". Once your account is approved, you will be able to edit your details. To learn about how it needs to be done, check out our FAQ page.

You can as well always reach our support via our social media channels for a quicker assistance. All you have to do is to send a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Answers

• alexpl
    Do I need to have some amount on my bank account to do this?
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @alexpl . I have merged your questions into one forum to make it easier for you to see both answers:)

It is definitely possible to use a bank account with no balance on it to open your Payoneer account. The bank account is only for purposes of receiving funds, so it will never be expected that funds would be transferred from your personal bank to your Payoneer account.

It is also possible to use the bank account of a relative/friend or family member. The documents needed to verify this may vary on the case by case basis so we really can not advise what is needed exactly.

When registering the account just make sure you use your own information for the Payoneer application, then specify the bank account owners name on the bank registration page.

Hopefully this cleared up any doubts you may have but feel free to message us again if you have any other questions.

• alexpl
    Thank you for your answer. If I will connect account of my mother will scans of two our passports and of certificate of birth be sufficient?
  • alexpl
    edited February 2019
    I've already had a Payoneer account, unfortunately It was created with a wrong bank account. How can I replace it if there is "review pending" on bank settings? And also I cannot add an another one but I am from Ukraine and not india. But still have a limit 1.
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

@alexpl said:
    I've already had a Payoneer account, unfortunately It was created with a wrong bank account. How can I replace it if there is "review pending" on bank settings? And also I cannot add an another one but I am from Ukraine and not india. But still have a limit 1.

Hi @alexpl. You would need to contact our customer support team to change the bank account. You can send them an email by clicking here. Someone should respond to your request within 3 business days.

• alexpl
    Noone contacted me so far. Please help me. I've sent several requests and got an auto no-reply messages only. I still cannot change bank account and I can't get a bank document that is asked for. Why scan of requisites of bank data is not enough?
  • alexpl
    Ok.I will gather all required documents first. Thank you for your support.
  • alexpl
    I've gathered all required documents.

I need to change my bank and account number to my new account.
    I've submitted documents but can I get a confirmation that it is not lost somethere inside automatic system?

Verified Information
    Required
    History

Passport
    Date requested:
    Feb 10, 2019
    Date submitted:
    Mar 20, 2019
    Submitted
    Screenshot of bank online account
    Date requested:
    Feb 10, 2019
    Date submitted:
    Mar 20, 2019
    Submitted

(I've tried to contact online but couldn't get anything except autoresponses and :/ )

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>
    Fri, Mar 22, 10:40 PM (13 hours ago)
    to me

The original message was received at Fri, 22 Mar 2019 14:33:20 GMT
    from m0144171.ppops.net [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    <[email protected]>
    (reason: 550 5.4.1 All recipient addresses rejected : Access denied [DB5EUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com])

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    ... while talking to payoneer-com.mail.protection.outlook.com.:
    >>> DATA
    <<< 550 5.4.1 All recipient addresses rejected : Access denied [DB5EUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com]
    554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

What exactly is wrong? Do I need to know something?