Application status

Dear support,

I've been waiting for so long to get approval repsond

My reference number in system is 2365073

I've also uploaded my passport and my driving license as well so i expected i might get approved soon but it taken too much time.

if it was matter of time to ship the card, then do not cause i just wanna get approved and i will load it up with funds to order via DHL.

but now i really want to know either got approved or not.

Thanks in advance

I appreciate your work

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I see your information is waiting to be reviewed. If you do not hear by Sunday please let me know and I will look into this further.

• TeacornTeacorn Posts: 6Member

Hello David,

Yet didn't got any reply,

i really do appreciate you might getting thousands of applications per day and that takes time.

But you know i still have long long way if it approved i will fund it then request it by DHL (4 days) and also add few days (7 days) for getting US payment service approved, i'll be be grilled till then :bbq: 

Thanks

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

I have passed on your information, you should receive an update within a couple business days,

Once you receive an email letting you know your account was approved you can contact our support regarding the card being issued via DHL.

Additionally after approval you should be receive an email inviting you to the US Payment Service.

• JacquelineokobaJacquelineokoba Posts: 3Member
    It has been a week and i am still waiting for my account to be verified. Every time i call you i am always put on hold. How much longer do i have to wait?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 188Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jacquelineokoba. It looks like your account is active and ready for use! You are able to receive payments immediately.

thank you
    But i haven't received any email from Payoneer confirming the approval of my account.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,071Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jacquelineokoba The email is automatically sent as soon as the account is approved, please double check your inbox and the messages you received this last month and if you do not see it, contact the support center directly.