How can i receive my money from prepaid master card in Egypt?

nour93nour93 Posts: 2Member
How can i receive my money from prepaid master card in Egypt?

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 117Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @nour93! In Egypt, the card works as normal. This means you can receive funds from your card from an ATM or bank teller. You can also spend the card at any point-of-sale terminals, as well as most online purchases.

Thank you!

• nour93nour93 Posts: 2Member
    Thank u :) but plz tell me if ATM ask to get fees for it or not ?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 117Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@nour93, while we can't tell what fees the ATM itself will charge, the fees from our end that would be charged per transaction is $3.15 per transaction, plus a fee of up to 3.5% for any currency conversion that is done.

These fees would also apply if you used a bank teller, or if you selected the 'cash back' option at a POS (point of sale).

• shahad07706223560shahad07706223560 Posts: 1Member
    Hi payoneer .. i have a little problem i complet all info about having master card and i get email tell me 3 days will send you the date to take the card until now it been 5 days and no email .. please help payoneer
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,178Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there! Thank you for contacting us!
    It is usually possible to order the MasterCard only once the account is approved and you are active in receiving payments. So you are probably referring to the approval of your account, if you did not get any email until now, we recommend you to login to your online account and check out if any additional information is necessary for your account to be approved. You can do so by clicking on "setting" and "verified information". Through that menu, you will be able to upload the necessary documents for approval.