I need some help knowing what pages accept Payoneer and how to set Payoneer as a payment outlet

I am Bolivia, a country that sadly cannot use Paypal nor Stripe. Since these two are the main payment outlets most pages use, like Gumroad, I am unable to start a proper e commerce business. I've looked around the web to find platforms that would deposit directly into the bank account but sadly they are either limited to the US, or too expensive.

I really like Payoneer but I don't know if there's a e commerce platform that will allow me to use it? What I am trying to sell is simply digital media.

I've heard that I can use Payoneer with Stripe and Paypal, but I've also heard that I can't anymore (at least Paypal) Paypal is very quickly to simply block accounts so I am not really sure if that would be a good bet either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 391Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @SvenC . We do offer you the ability to send both Stripe and Paypal payments to an active Payoneer account. This does of course depend on those services approving, and connecting to the bank accounts we provide. As long as they are able to establish the connection this is generally not an issue.