Paypal didn't accept bank account USD

Hi, I've looked allover the forum looking for solution, but sadly, I didn't..
tried E-mailing you, and only got auto-replies..
so here's the thing..
I request another bank details, USD receiving account, in global payments, As the current one is not ACCEPTABLE by paypal, and haven't responded with a solution other than they can't accept the current Info. -routing and acc. number-, because it's "virtual bank".
I don't know what they have against you, but boy oh boy, so, all I ask for is a fair solution, because I didn't have one..

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 280Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @WolfyShephard. Sometimes PayPal does not accept our banking details, but there is usually one that we provide that we can accept.

First, please make sure that a card with funds on it is attached to the PayPal account. This is needed because a card needs to be linked to the PayPal account before our banks would properly function.

Next, take a full screen shot (full window + URL showing) of the error notice that you get when PayPal rejects the current banking details.

Finally, please contact us via phone or e-mail with the screen shot so that one of our team members can help to issue you a new bank.

Thanks!