Card Not Issued By Issuer?

Had Been Withdraw Money Last Week (7 Feb) without any problem.At 14 After Transferring Money From Upwork As usually gone to ATM for Withdraw Now Saying Not Issued By Issuer. Never Saw Problem Like This. Asked the ATM Care manger First Time Said May be Network Issue then 2nd time they say they not know about it. Then Connected Payoneer Support and Issue Something Similar Like ATM Care. Erich The Guy Who was In live chat told me its odd. Then Waited 24 Hrs, Gone Throw The DBBL ATM, Then SIBL, Prime, BRACK. Nothing Worked.

Then Transferred The Money to Local Bank Account. its been 48 Hrs Payment Showing Pending As Status and Got Approved In Transactions Status Details Via Payoneer Account. But Not get confirmation Yet in email?

What i should Do now?

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 301Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @srijonsarker, this seems like a unique case. Please send a private message so we can better assist.

• srijonsarkersrijonsarker Posts: 6Member
    @KazPayoneer , Yep Budd! When Connected Support The Support Guy Were Told Me Its ODD. I Were Trying DBBL ATM, Then Also Tried Brack. But Didn't Tried AB Bank or Citi Bank Either, Standard Chartered Didn't Belong In Rajshahi so cant use it :) For your Information.
  • rafiqbdrafiqbd Posts: 2Member
    @KazPayoneer, Same issue! ATM clearly shows "Invalid Card Issuer" !!!

I'm willing to ask the payoneer authority "Where is going payoneer service and our financial security?"

In the last 6 months, there was lot of issues with my card account and got tons of wrong information each time I contacted the support center. And finally, everything was resolved by the senior management.
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 180Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @srijonsarker and @rafiqbd

This is a known issue that we are aware of. I am sorry that you were affected by this. The problem started a few days ago and has no relation to Payoneer cards or processing system. You do not have to worry about the security of your account, as this issue has nothing related to it.

The problem appears to be a technical issue related to the acquirer which serves a few main banks in Bangladesh and it is currently being investigated. We are working to have this temporary problem resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please try using the ATMs belonging to other banks.

We are very grateful for your feedback related to ATMs of other banks, @srijonsarker . We passed this information for further investigation.

Thank you for cooperation and understanding

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• rafiqbdrafiqbd Posts: 2Member
    edited March 8
    Hi @Aleksandra_Payoneer

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Still the issue exists!!! In essence, it is possible to withdraw money from AB Bank ATM’s only until the problem is resolved.

We look forward to resolving this issue as soon as possible.
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 180Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @rafiqbd

We also hope that it will be resolved soon, however there is not much we can do, as it is not on our end. According to our information, some users from Bangladesh successfully withdraw funds from ATMs of CITI bank.

I hope that this information will be useful for you

Thank you for understanding

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.