Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Failed transaction in my pending withdrawal

lauramercy_
lauramercy_ Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
So for the past two months, I have a difficulty to received my withdrawal. I don't know where to start. I am hopeless, and just full of frustration right now. And I just don't understand how every time that I try to withdraw my money--for the last of these two months since December last year--- the withdrawal always failed to be sent to my local bank account. Now, I have been trying to withdraw the same amount of money for four times, and they always say that the name that I provide to Payoneer is different with what I have in my bank account., but what confused me the most is how it could be incorrect, when I have done two successful withdrawals before on May and on September and I had no issue with it. And then suddenly they said I have a different name, at first yeah I did forget to give my full name but okay the problem solved, right. And that is what I thought so when I DID FOR OTHER THREE WITHDRAWALS, and none of them were succeed. I am so stressed out due to this issue, I have contacted the customer service via chat live, and nothing, nothing changed at all. I thought the problem is solved but when I tried to withdraw the money again on Feb 12th, I still don't received the money in bank account!!! I contacted the customer service via chat live again on Friday, and it turned out to be that the transaction has failed, AGAIN!! I have given them my bank statement, but still it didn't do much to resolve this matter. So I am hopeless, full of anger and really really disappointed with Payoneer. Why my withdrawal is always failed while I have given them the correct details that are needed? I once went to my bank to help me to trace the fund but they say it is not their juridiction to locate it since Payonee is the one who send it, and my bank's job is only to received the fund from them! SO PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM LIKE ME, AND HAS BEEN RESOLVED, PLEASE HELP ME. I AM HOPELESS.

Im sorry for any grammatical errors in this paragraph since English isn't my native language.

Comments

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @lauramercy_ , no need to worry about the forum hat you posted this in. We are here to help in any message board you choose.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue, as I can imagine your frustration during this process. The way our system works is that if the bank account name does not match completely with your account name, it will recognize it as someone else's name and we would ask you to verify as such.

However, your case is fairly unique, so for additional context and support on this I would like you to send a personal message so that I can advise you properly.

Thank you!

• KazPayoneer

Hi @lauramercy_ , our service allows you to add bank accounts that belong to different people. We only ask that if a bank account is added in a name that is different from the account holder's name, that you confirm it. If the bank account name is not exactly the same as the account holder name, it would recognize it as different.

This process is not a long or treacherous process, and in the long run does not affect anything in relation to the transfer unless the name of the bank account is incorrect.

• EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

@lauramercy_ said:
    So can I add a new bank under a different name now? Will this help me to get my money even though I withdraw to a local bank under a different name? I mean your system works that if it has a different name with the payoneer account's name then it will likely failed. So what's the difference anyway with adding a new bank under a total different name? Im sure there's gonna be a problem in the future. And does this mean that I have some sort of an exception since I have a trouble with my old bank account?

The name that the bank account is under wont necessarily affect the transfer unless it is incomplete or invalid. This is usually resolved with our approval team verifies the name on the account with your help. That being said it is totally okay for you to add a new bank account under a different name, as long as that name matches the name of the account holder who opened the account, and you verify it for our approval team should they request this.

• KazPayoneer

Hi, @lauramercy_ ,

The bank account has to be an exact 100% match of what appears on your Payoneer account, or else it will recognize it as someone else's. This means that if the name on my account, for example, is Kaz Payoneer, and I add a bank account under the name Kaz H. Payoneer, it will recognize it as different as it is not a complete match of of the account name. As long as Kaz H. Payoneer is the actual name of the bank account that I added, I will not have issues with receiving payment. If I added the bank account under Kaz Payoneer so that it matches, instead of the correct name of the bank account, it may cause issues in receiving payment.

Your particular issue is fairly unique, and while our chat agents did send a note to our bank transfer team, I'm sorry there was no response yet. We've followed up with the team who will send you an update upon their own investigation into your issue.

• KazPayoneer

@lauramercy_ , If your sister's name is the correct owner of the bank, you will not see issues in the withdrawal process.