Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

How to use new Payoneer card with $0 balance to register it in Google Play Console?

PayOnNear
PayOnNear Member Posts: 5
I have newly created Payoneer card with zero balance because it was just created. I want to use this card as a card for all transactions between me and Google. In order to use it in Google Play Console, I must have on my card at least $25 to pay a registration fee. As far as I know, there is no way to fill my Payoneer card by transferring money from my other card to Payoneer one.

So, in order to pay a registration fee, I must have $25 on my card, but I can earn them only by selling something in Google Play, but I can sell nothing because I haven't money to pay a registration fee...

How can I break this a closed circle?
How can I use a new Payoneer card with $0 to register it in Google Play Console?

Comments

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @PayOnNear,

Since our cards are Prepaid cards and are not proper credit cards, you would need to have at least $3 on the card in order to put it on any websites, such as Google Play, independent of any fees that they may charge. The best way for this issue to be resolved is if you receive a payment to your account, which would find its way onto the card.

If need be, please review the different ways that you can receive payments into your account so that perhaps you can determine which method of payment would suit you best.

Thanks!

• PayOnNear
    PayOnNear Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Thanks for your answer. I had studied provided link and found this:
    --------------------
    Some things you cannot use your Payoneer account for include:
    ✖  Self-loading
    ✖  Topping up your prepaid card
    ✖  Gifts from family and friends
    ✖  Donations
    --------------------
    Any business is always starting with some start-up capital which is, as a rule, business owner's capital, which he investing to start his legal work. Yes, I can send my "initial capital" to my friend and send to him an invoice on this amount )) but...
    I do not want to violate your and Google rules. Maybe you can allow to me (and all other users) ONE-TIME initial "Self-loading" to resolve such issues? How this initial "Self-loading" can be legally done right now?
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @PayOnNear,

Thanks for familiarizing yourself with the terms and conditions and what types of payments are allowed. On Payoneer, all payments received need to be for business purposes and cannot be from yourself.

While we allow the use of eWallets through the Global Payment Service, you would need to verify that payments you receive to Payoneer through the use of an eWallet (such as PayPal or Stripe) exist on those eWallets as payments for a service or for work. Since we don't provide a gateway option for payments, some freelancers will typically use PayPal to accept payments, to which they can then send those payments to Payoneer. Our payments team asks these users to verify the basis of which the funds are being received.

With all of this said, we don't support self-loading and would not be able to make an exception.

Thank you!