Make a payment

Is it possible to give me a payment from a global market place to enable my account for sending money and to order a card?

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 564Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @nazma105236,

Which market place are you asking about, specifically?

• nazma105236nazma105236 Posts: 7Member
    Upwork

Hi, @nazma105236, thanks for your reply.

Yes, it is possible to add the Upwork account, and if you receive payment you will be eligible for a card with $30.

How can I do this?
    My Payoneer id: 30585558
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @nazma105236 . In order to add upwork to your Payoneer account you will need to select Payoneer as a payment method within your online account in Upwork. Once you have selected this, it will ask you to create a new account, or click a link to log in with your current Payoneer account.

Use the second option, and enter your Payoneer log in information. This will establish a link between your Upwork and Payoneer account.

• rehatulrehatul Posts: 6Member
    My financial rank with references on process program and need progress.

Hi @rehatul, we didn't quite understand this inquiry. Can you clarify? Thanks