Payoneer card blocked. How to re-activate

natasha14natasha14 Posts: 1Member
Hello
I am here to draw attention towards the issue that I faced..yesterday when I opened my payoneer account, the status was shown saying "Your Card is Blocked". So in order to reactivate the card i clicked on the link given and it shown that it will be reactivate after 2 hours. But when I login to my account it still showing the status "Your Card is Blocked" can you please help me out in this regards..Looking forward to hear back from you

Regards

Natasha Nayyar

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4

Hi @natasha14,

When you reactivate a card a certain number of times, it will not be able to activate the card manually without receiving a payment. You should be able to reactivate it once you receive a new payment to your account.

• JonasanasJonasanas Posts: 1Member
    In some days ago after login my account i can see a error message. It say "your card is blocked!"
    But i can't get any exact reason & notification about this action. I made a conversation using live chat on customer support. He says (Please be advised that your account is under review. You will need to await an email update from our Accounts department when the review is complete). But still now i can't get any email from payoneer about this ticket. If it is possible Please help me to fix this problem asap.
  • JonasanasJonasanas Posts: 1Member
    hello ,In some days ago after login my account i can see a error message. It say "your card is blocked!"
    But i can't get any exact reason & notification about this action. I made a conversation using live chat on customer support. He says (Please be advised that your account is under review. You will need to await an email update from our Accounts department when the review is complete). But still now i can't get any email from payoneer about this ticket. If it is possible Please help me to fix this problem asap.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

It sounds like your account is undergoing a review. These types of reviews do occur in our users sporadically for compliance reasons. Our accounts team takes time to review the activity of your account to make sure everything in your account is okay, and in most cases when they finish the review you can go back to using the account as normal. The only negative is that there is no designated time frame for these reviews in order to assure that a thorough enough review is conducted and that later on down the road we won't need to bother you for another review.

I do apologize for the inconvenience as I understand that you need to use your account and also I also recognize that it feels that we are ignoring you or leaving you in the dark, but I promise we are not. As soon as the review is finished we will let you know immediately.

Thanks for understanding.