Internet payment problem

ziko20ziko20 Posts: 3Member

Hello,

i buy some supplement from a website called www.bodybuilding.com,the first time the buy operation was easy and smooth i didn't have any problem,the second time when i tried to purchase from them my operation was classified in the pre authorize transactions list, but after a week my i get my money returned in my account,but now when i try to buy from the same website they give me error like:

Payment failed. Please contact your financial institution for further information.

or

The credit card masterCard could not be authorized for payment: Response status is DECLINED... Credit Floor.

and my account are loaded.

Can you please verify what is the problem with my card or my account?

Thank you.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Please private message me with the payment details (date and amount) and I will look into the matter for you.

• ziko20ziko20 Posts: 3Member

thak you for your answer,but i have sufficient funds on my card to cover the cost and any fees that might apply,and i still have problem to make transaction, it always give error     Payment failed. Please contact your financial institution for further information.

When I checked your transactions, I saw that your card did not have sufficient funds to cover the purchase and fees for the payment you messaged me about.

To view any fees associated with your card please log in to your My Account under General Information you will find pricing and fees.

• ziko20ziko20 Posts: 3Member

Hi David,thank you for your answer,i don't think that the problem come from my funds,i reloaded my account,that's a pic from my account

account.png

and this is the cost of the transaction +the  fees

pay.png

but when i try to pay that's the message thet give me

error.png

I think that the problem come from your system ,i have money in my account but i can't pay anyhing

I see we are pre-authorizing the transaction but the merchant is unable to release and process the transaction.

Please contact their support for further inquiries as to what is happening with the payment.