IMPOSSIBLE TO LOGIN IN MY ACCOUNT

HervevillaHervevilla Posts: 5Member
Hi, my reference number in your system is 29199518 I don't know why you sent me a rejection on my email account for no reason, I can't login to my account since yesterday, i want to active my Payoneer Mastercard, please try to do something.

Best Answer

• HervevillaHervevilla Posts: 5Member
    Accepted Answer
    Hi KazPayoneer, i have already reply for your email you sent me yesterday about my details for registration. Thank to come back to me asap

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,124Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Hervevilla,

I didn't see any type of rejection but saw you may have some issues logging in since last Thursday. Can you please either reach out to customer care, or send me a personal message with a description of your problem so I can look into it?

Thanks!

Hello KazPayoneer,
    Thank you for your feedback. My account has already been updated
    But I had €438 EUR in my account before it was locked. After updating my account, I noticed that my money is gone and I only have €1.36 left. I would like to know why? Thank you for coming back to me as soon as possible.
    Sincerely
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,124Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Hervevilla,

We see that you've reached out to us on Facebook, as well as to our customer care team via live chat regarding this issue. Our team is looking into the case for you. Thanks.

Great
    Hi Kaz Payoneer. I have received 3 notifications from you regarding the update of my account. But I have not yet received the temporary password to access my account. However, you said in the messages that the password was sent via email. Please send it asap. You're tiring me out here.

Thanks, saw that this was handled.