STRESSFULL waiting for RESPOND

studioBpnstudioBpn Posts: 1Member
Im so stressfull waiting for respond
I already email waiting for 10 days not respond, follow up my request also not repond
I got blocked with no reason and The best thing my client sent the payment into my payoneer account at same time payoneer block my account

I got nothing left that money all i got thanks payoneer for not respond my email

What i should do now ? Waiting or jump in the middle of highway ?

Answers

• arximughalarximughal Posts: 4Member
    That sounds frustrating :joy: But don't worry. Payoneer will contact. If they do not and you do not wish to wait around (which is very clear TBH), you can just call the support team. That's the quickest and easiest way to reach to the support team and you will get a satisfactory answer right away instead of waiting to send emails back/forth.
    Muhammad Arslan Aslam
    https://facebook.com/groups/payoneerpakistan
    https://payoneer.arslanaslam.me
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 253Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @arximughal, great response, thanks for the great suggestion. Connecting with customer care is undoubtedly our quickest option.

@studioBpn, if you need assistance, you can also send a personal message so we can help.

Great answer, thanks for your help!

• RaisalhossainRaisalhossain Posts: 2Member
    Can i use my adsense payment receive link my payoneer account in Bangladesh or India
    Raisalbinhossain
  • RaisalhossainRaisalhossain Posts: 2Member
    I have mistak my adsense payment country name!
    I am Bangladeshi but my adsense payment country India! So i am very problem now! I have verified my pin code but I have no verified my identified my passport,Government National ID card Because i am Bangladeshi!
    Raisalbinhossain

Hi @Raisalhossain,

I am not sure that I understand your problem. Please send me a personal message with a more detailed description of the issue you are having, so that I can assist you accordingly.