Payoneer Card With O Desk Affilation

mahmudmahmud Posts: 1Member
Online Transaction from Bangladesh.
Hi,

I have recently signed in with odesk and get account from payoneer credit card. I am from bangladesh. Is it possible for me to make online transaction using this card where master card is accepted. Suppose I have 1000 US dollar in my odesk payoneer account. can i use this card to pay my GRE fee online here from Bangladesh. and also other types of online transaction from Bangladesh.

I will be glad if you give me the answer. Thank you.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mahmud wrote:

Hi,

I have recently signed in with odesk and get account from payoneer credit card. I am from bangladesh. Is it possible for me to make online transaction using this card where master card is accepted. Suppose I have 1000 US dollar in my odesk payoneer account. can i use this card to pay my GRE fee online here from Bangladesh. and also other types of online transaction from Bangladesh.

I will be glad if you give me the answer. Thank you.

Hey,

I'm glad to hear that you chose Payoneer, welcome ;)

The card can be used with any merchant that accepts debit MasterCard cards, which includes online payments. The daily usage limit is $2,500.00 for purchases and $2,500.00 for cash withdrawals, totalling $5,000.00 daily.

So long as you have available funds on the card and the merchant accepts debit MasterCard, you won't have a problem using the card to make your purchases.

If you have any other questions or comments, I'd love to hear them ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer