Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Account is Under Review from last 2 weeks.

zeeshanriaz
zeeshanriaz Member Posts: 5
edited March 2019 in Freelancers
Hey guys, I have problem. My friend send me some money from his payoneer account. Then after one day his account goes to under review, his currency was disabled and this line is written on his account (Your USD Balance has been disabled. Please contact us for further details.)

I didn't recieve the payment and After 3 to 4 days later also my account goes to under review. I contact the support but they say you get an email from us but its like 2 weeks. I have to use my account to recieve money also my friend has some money in the account. I read an article that some time payoneer take 4 to 5 months to review an account. Is it true?

Answers

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zeeshanriaz,

Sorry to hear about this problem you're having. First, it is not true that it takes 4-5 months for an account review. Although there is no time limit for an account when it is in review, for your convenience and respect for your time we don't take 4 or 5 months.

We hope to have the review of your account completed in the quickest amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• zeeshanriaz
    Thanks, @KazPayoneer for your response.

Can you please tell me what is the main reason for this account going under review and if there is any hope that the account would recover from this issue this month. Because I have to do some transaction and Payoneer made very easy for me to do so I don't have to change the platform. Thanks
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zeeshanriaz,

Here at Payoneer, our team is regularly reviewing accounts so that we can assure that we as a company are in compliance to the different regulations and laws that we're required to follow. This is the general reason for all accounts when they go into review.

Since there are many factors that go into a review, we don't provide time frames as it can involve several different departments. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

• reziabd2019
    reziabd2019 Member Posts: 6
    my problem also same to you. please tell your problem now Solved or not.
  • reziabd2019
    My client send usd on on my payoneer account using her payoneer account and when they tell me he send funds my payoneer ac then i am check my payoneer account Transection and i am see the Transection on upcoming Transection and pending. then 4-5 business days before i see the Transection status cancel and block my card without sent me any mail and reason. then i am contact payoneer live chat they tell my account currently under review and tell my Transection automatically cancel. and tell me when review complete they mail me. now i need to know can i get my funds when my account review complete
  • reziabd2019
    please tell me your problem solved or not. and what time you wait for solved this problem please tell me
  • zeeshanriaz
    @reziabd2019 sorry to hear about you. And yes my and my friend account is recovered from the review. It takes almost 3 weeks and then they open my account. Also when your account is open you have to ask you client to process the payment again.
  • reziabd2019
    can payoneer give me my dollar
  • reziabd2019
    now i have no relation on this client. and i am chat with payoneer they tell me my received payment automatically cancel. when my account go review. can i get back my usd please tell me. or i need to tell my client to resend this payment please tell me
  • zeeshanriaz
    Yes when your account goes live again and it comes from under review you have to ask your client to send money again.
  • reziabd2019
    but i am try to contact with this client he don't reply me. now how to get money on my payoneer. please tell me there have any option to get my money
  • Ltgelo
    Ltgelo Member Posts: 1
    I already received an email that I can start receiving a payment but my account still under review. Please help me.
  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@reziabd2019 I do apologize for this inconvenience. Let's discuss this case in further detail. Please send us a private message.

• GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Ltgelo If you could send us a private message. I'd gladly look into this for you.

This discussion has been closed.