Account is Under Review from last 2 weeks.

zeeshanriazzeeshanriaz Posts: 2Member
edited March 18 in Freelancers
Hey guys, I have problem. My friend send me some money from his payoneer account. Then after one day his account goes to under review, his currency was disabled and this line is written on his account (Your USD Balance has been disabled. Please contact us for further details.)

I didn't recieve the payment and After 3 to 4 days later also my account goes to under review. I contact the support but they say you get an email from us but its like 2 weeks. I have to use my account to recieve money also my friend has some money in the account. I read an article that some time payoneer take 4 to 5 months to review an account. Is it true?

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zeeshanriaz,

Sorry to hear about this problem you're having. First, it is not true that it takes 4-5 months for an account review. Although there is no time limit for an account when it is in review, for your convenience and respect for your time we don't take 4 or 5 months.

We hope to have the review of your account completed in the quickest amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• zeeshanriazzeeshanriaz Posts: 2Member
    Thanks, @KazPayoneer for your response.

Can you please tell me what is the main reason for this account going under review and if there is any hope that the account would recover from this issue this month. Because I have to do some transaction and Payoneer made very easy for me to do so I don't have to change the platform. Thanks
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zeeshanriaz,

Here at Payoneer, our team is regularly reviewing accounts so that we can assure that we as a company are in compliance to the different regulations and laws that we're required to follow. This is the general reason for all accounts when they go into review.

Since there are many factors that go into a review, we don't provide time frames as it can involve several different departments. We're sorry for any inconvenience.