4 digits code from PayPal not found

zain007zain007 Posts: 8Member
Good day,

I'm verifying my PayPal account with Payoneer using the UK account and PayPal did made the 0.01£ deposit but the 4 digits code is not in the transaction detail. Where is it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 192Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @zain007

Thank you for reaching out. Please contact Customer Support and they will be able to provide you the code in case if it was included in the transaction.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• zain007zain007 Posts: 8Member
    Hello! I already contacted but I'm only receiving automated email replies and also called on phone but no required answer is been provided. Thanks
    Good day,

I'm verifying my PayPal account with Payoneer using the UK account and PayPal did made the 0.01£ deposit but the 4 digits code is not in the transaction detail. Where is it?

Thanks in advance
    I already contacted but I'm only receiving automated email replies and also called on phone but no required answer is been provided. Thanks
    Here is my customer id - 30344323
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 407Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @zain007,

Please send a private message so that I can tell you the code.

Thanks

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 407Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Zain, you can also send me a private message and I can advise.

I have sent you a private message. Looking forward to your reply in soonest. Thanks
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi @zain007,
    >
    > Please send a private message so that I can tell you the code.
    >
    > Thanks

I have sent you a private message. Looking forward to your reply in soonest. Thanks
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi Zain, you can also send me a private message and I can advise.