Payment not received and no response from the support team

Pedro_portPedro_port Posts: 3Member
Hello guys,

I'm from Portugal so my english is not solid but here it goes : I worked in audio project and my client sent me 120USD from payoneer and I receive an email from payoneer with the confirmation but because I didn't have a payoneer account I have to set the account and verification ID. Everything went well but right now when I access to my account I don't have the money. I allready try to chat with the support team but my requests are constantly rejected. Can anyone help me with this ? How do I contact them ? Thanks.

Comments

• Pedro_portPedro_port Posts: 3Member
    Hello guys,

I'm from Portugal so my english is not solid but here it goes : I worked in audio project and my client sent me 120USD from payoneer and I receive an email from payoneer with the confirmation but because I didn't have a payoneer account I have to set the account and verification ID. Everything went well but right now when I access to my account I don't have the money. I allready try to chat with the support team but my requests are constantly rejected. Can anyone help me with this ? How do I contact them ? Thanks.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Pedro_port,

I'm sorry for the payment issue you are having. When you can, please send a personal message so that I may look into it and help provide a solution.

You can also call our customer care team should the chat option be unavailable.

Thanks!

• Pedro_portPedro_port Posts: 3Member
    Can you help with that or what ? For a first time client I'm not really impressed by your customer service. Hope we can fix this
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, I've replied to your personal message.