Paypal Transfers

VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
I think it should be easier to make money transfers from paypal to our payoneer accounts. I personally make more money from selling ad space on my own sites than I make from partner accounts that offer payoneer payments and I find it quite hard to get people to make payments to me through payoneer.....mostly when I tell people they can pay me through payoneer they tell me they don't have a payoneer account then I have to go into telling them they only need a credit card to pay me. But most of my sales go through paypal which is fine but sometimes I need money on my payoneer card and it would be great if I could just transfer some of my paypal money over to my payoneer account.....but the way things are set up on payoneer now I'll never get approval for paypal transfers because you have to have 3 payments in the last 3 months from a partner account well that's never going to happen with me because I'm lucky if I get a payment every 3 months from a partner account.

I'm sure there has to be others out there with the same problem and it would sure help if paypal money transfers were made possible....you could even charge a small transfer fee plus if we have more money on our cards we will use our cards more which means you get more card use fee's.

So I'm suggesting you make it easier to transfer money from paypal to our payoneer accounts.
Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Vic

I agree - we would love to work with PayPal. But you need to tell them - not us. They know who we are and what we offer, but they need users like you to let them know that you want Payoneer. Have everyone you know write to them and let them know.
    Talia
  • VicVic Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

Hi Vic

I agree - we would love to work with PayPal. But you need to tell them - not us. They know who we are and what we offer, but they need users like you to let them know that you want Payoneer. Have everyone you know write to them and let them know.
    Ok I will because this would really help.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Sure. Also, have everyone you know write here, too. :)
    Talia
  • LeaderLeader Member Posts: 16
    Talia wrote:

Sure. Also, have everyone you know write here, too. :)

miss talia please help me

I received my Payoneer Card and applied for US Payment service.
    I received automatic email reply & my ticket number: LTK12129070579959X .

thank you before :)