Payoneer card status

atifatif Posts: 8Member
edited March 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi,

Today when I logged Into my Account I see the message "Your card is blocked!". What's the reason to block my card and how to unblock it? Payoneer did not notify me before blocking my Card and also there is no reason mentioned. My Payoneer Account email ID is [email protected]

Waiting for your response please its urgent.

Comments

• atifatif Posts: 8Member

I've just created the Ticket to solve this problem as soon as possible because I've pending payments and have to pay money for some projects, so I expect from payoneer to solve this issue as soon as possible. Ticket # LTK481071806457X

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Your account is enabled, and we sent you an e-mail regarding the reason the card was disabled. Please note that this is only temporary, and once the issue is resolved your card will be enabled.

You should receive an update within the next 1-3 business days (if not sooner).

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer

Hi Nissim,

I didn't receive any e-mail mentinoning the reason the card was disabled. Is it because of the wrong transaction in which a sender wrongly sent me an amount of money?

It is related to that issue, yes. As I said, please send me a pm if you do not receive a reply within 3 business days.
    Nissim

OK. I was worried why my card was blocked. Still I want to say that I replied to that ticket immediately that I'm ready to return the money and it doesn't belong to me, but still Payoneer blocked my card, that's not good, they should trust me when I responded so quickly and accepted the fact that the transaction was unexpected for me and I was ready to return the money right away.

I apologize if the delay in any way implied that we do not trust you. Simply there is a certain security procedure we need to follow (which also involves the sender) and it takes a few days.

Once the procedure is completed, we will be able to enable your card.

Nissim

What's the status of the Tickets LTK481071794436X and LTK481071806457X ? I want to solve this matter as soon as possible, I want to unblock my card as soon as possible, please return her money back and unblock my card. I don't want this matter to go long when I'm ready to return her money back.

LTK481071794436X is your main reference ID number, which is being reviewed by our security department. As I mentioned before, they will be getting back to you within the next 1-2 business days.

As soon as the issue has been reviewed, we will contact you with further details.

Nissim

Hi Nissim,

I'm still waiting for the response, why the support team is too late to review the issue. I'm ready to return the money I received and want to unblock my card as soon as possible.

They will be contacting you to resolve this within 24 hours.

Nissim
  • peace19812006peace19812006 Posts: 1Member

I saw "Your card is blocked!" in my account. What's the reason to block my card and how to unblock it?  My Payoneer Account email ID is [email protected]

Waiting for your response!

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

For further assistance regarding your blocked card please contact our support department.