Payments With Prepaid Master Card

hello everybody
i have 2 questions
1) can i make payments from my prepaid master cards ?
2) can i recieve money in my prepaid master card from let's say a friend that have no relation with any partener ?
thanks for your help

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hello everybody
    i have 2 questions
    1) can i make payments from my prepaid master cards ?
    2) can i recieve money in my prepaid master card from let's say a friend that have no relation with any partener ?
    thanks for your help

Hey,

Firstly, welcome to our forums ;) We're glad to have you.

To answer your questions:

1) Once loaded and activated, you can use your card to make both online and offline purchases, at any location worldwide accepting debit MasterCard cards.
    2) Once you have confirmed that your partner account is valid, by receiving a partner payment, anyone can load your card via a Visa/MasterCard by going to www.payoneer.com and selecting "Load money to card." The loader will need your account e-mail address.

If you have any other questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you ;)
  • faisalsalfi2002faisalsalfi2002 Member Posts: 2
    Please also inform if there is a limit to the amount of money a loader can send on the card and also if there is a limit on the frequency of loads?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please also inform if there is a limit to the amount of money a loader can send on the card and also if there is a limit on the frequency of loads?

When receiving partner payments, there is no limit. For private loading, the general limit is $1,000.00 per day.