Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

Comments

• PoboguPobogu Member Posts: 6
    > @KazPayoneer

E-mail received, account added. :)
    Just a quick question - where can I see the two payments that Paypal sends for verification of the bank account?
  • Nh148Nh148 Member Posts: 5
    I need a 2nd usd bank account number to link with paypal and for money transactio.
  • NenethNeneth Member Posts: 3
    edited January 28
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Neneth Hello,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting us, we will have our support team contact you via email regarding your request.
    >
    > Have a nice day.

@KazPayoneer @GianmarcoPayoneer

thanx on fast reply, indeed I received Community Federal Savings Bank, I have payonner master card connected (verified also) with 2,92$ but Paypal is still refusing to add federal saving bank.
    Any help with this issue?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Nh148 Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28

@Neneth Hello,

Please be advised that you must have a minimum of 3 dollars in your card before you can verify with PayPal.

Thank you.

• Nh148Nh148 Member Posts: 5
    no, I have not added any debit card or credit card
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Nh148, a debit/credit card is absolutely need to be linked to PayPal before proceeding. Kindly do so, and let us know once you have.

• thekyrabarkerthekyrabarker Member Posts: 1
    Hello Payoneer Support Team!

I confirm I have a verified Credit Card attached to my Paypal account.
    My Customer ID is: 32487618
    My Ticket Reference number: # 200128-015724

Please update my Global Payment Services USD Bank account.

Thank you!
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @thekyrabarker,

Someone will handle this for you today.

• NenethNeneth Member Posts: 3
    edited January 29
    > @Neneth Hello,
    >
    > Please be advised that you must have a minimum of 3 dollars in your card before you can verify with PayPal.
    >
    > Thank you.

@GianmarcoPayoneer

I have added more dollars on my USD card and tried again linking Community Federal Savings Bank
    I have submitted new ticket with printscreen Reference Number: 200129-004938

All help is apreciated :)

@Nh148 Hello,

You will need to do so first.

Once you do, let us know.

Thank you.

• Mhamdi_MoslemMhamdi_Moslem Member Posts: 0
    I want to apply and get community federal savings bank account to connect to my PayPal account

@Mhamdi_Moslem Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

• chnatuschnatus Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I can't link bank with PayPal

Your Customer ID: 36063545
    Reference Number: 200131-013349

I have a linked card with funds in PayPal.

Thanks

@chnatus Hello,

Thank you for confirming this, we will have someone from our support team contact you via email.

Have a nice day.

• EzzeldeenAhmedEzzeldeenAhmed Member Posts: 3
    edited February 5
    I want to change my USD account to Community federal account to use it on PayPal.

and I can't reach the customer service every time I send my question they send me an auto-reply that doesn't solve my problem
  • catacerniscatacernis Member Posts: 1
    edited February 6
    Hello,
    I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account to connect to paypal, my Customer ID is 36134761 and I already have a card linked to my paypal account. Please assist me with adding the bank account asap.
    Thank you very much.
    I want to change my USD account to Community federal account to use it on PayPal.

and I can't reach the customer service every time I send my question they send me an auto-reply that doesn't solve my problem
    please help me my Customer ID 33461344

@EzzeldeenAhmed Hello,

Thank you.

@catacernis Hello,

We will have someone contact you via email shortly.

Thank you.

• fsa34fsa34 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 6
    Hello,

PayPal UK did not accept my UK card, please.

#200206-016821
  • mrayan89mrayan89 Member Posts: 3
    @KazPayoneer Thank you for providing details. However, it didnt work for me and I had to create a ticket with Payoneer. I already added my MasterCard but to no avail.

My Ticket Reference number: # 200206-022379

@fsa34 Hello,

Please be advised that you will need a minimum of 30 USD for you to be able to order the Payoneer card. They must be payments from companies or via our global payment service ( excluding eWallets ).

Thank you.

@mrayan89 Hello,

Thank you, we will have someone contact you via email.

Have a nice day.

• yandhavenyandhaven Member Posts: 2
    edited February 8
    Hi, I tried to link Payoneer with PayPal and i have an issue.

Customer ID: 27895263
    Reference Number: #200208-001357

and another one #200208-001258 (accidentally was sent in wrong topic)

I have linked active cards to PayPal and have money on main balance.
    Can you please help me to resolve this problem ?
    Thank you in advance !
  • BluinkBluink Member Posts: 1
    Please assist with my ticket, I'd like an additional account. Credit card verified with funds linked to my Paypal.

Customer ID: 14975253
    Reference Number: 200210-004246

@yandhaven Thank you for providing this information.

We will have someone contact you shortly.

Have a nice day.

@Bluink Hello,

Please be advised you already have a community federal savings bank detail.

Keep in mind that although we work with PayPal, we are not partners with them. PayPal has the right to reject the bank details we provide. This is out of our control. Clients in this situation are recommended to contact PayPal for alternate payout solutions.

Thank you.

> @EzzeldeenAhmed Hello,
    >
    > Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.
    >
    > Thank you.

Yes, I did that, Can I change my USD bank to community federal bank now?
    Thank you.

@EzzeldeenAhmed Thank you for providing this information.

We will have someone from our support team contact you via email.

Have a nice day!.

• yandhavenyandhaven Member Posts: 2
    > @yandhaven Thank you for providing this information.
    >
    > We will have someone contact you shortly.
    >
    > Have a nice day.

Hello , is ok , have received new bank details . Linked successful to PP ! Thank you so much!
    Have a nice day !

BR,
    Nick C.
  • andjelandjel Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I have issues while trying to get funds from Paypal. Error occurs.
    My Payoneer card is attached.

Can you help me out?

Customer ID: 15907046
    Reference Number: 200213-005334

Thank you in advance
    Andjel
  • CENGIZOVCENGIZOV Member Posts: 1
    edited February 13
    Hello Payoneer Support Team!

I confirm I have a verified Credit Card attached to my Paypal account.
    My Customer ID is: 2109716
    My Ticket Reference number: #200213-009738
    Please CHANGE my Global Payment Services USD Bank account TO a federal community bank.

Thank you!
  • merlin668merlin668 Member Posts: 1
    I need to apply for the US dollar account of the Community Federal Savings Bank to bind Paypal. Ihope the government will approve it.

@andjel Hello,

We will have someone contact your shortly via email.

Thank you.

@CENGIZOV Hello,

We had our support contact you via email.

Please take a look at that email.

Thank you.

@merlin668 Hello,

Thank you.

• alnorialnori Member Posts: 2
    I want to get community federal account to link my payoneer account to paypal account .
    Thanks

My Customer ID 36170336
  • Hamdy987Hamdy987 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, Payoneer Support Team.

I confirm I have a verified Credit Card attached to my PayPal account with enough balance.
    My Customer ID is: 31212187
    My Ticket Reference number: #200215-005606
    Please CHANGE my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to a Federal Community Bank.

Thank you!
  • mjdb3dmjdb3d Member Posts: 3
    Hi

I sent payoneer support a message asking to get a community federal savings bank because i'm not able to connect the First Century Bank with my Paypal
  • adamOadamO Member Posts: 1
    Same problem happened to me :(

I have a friend that linked easily his Payoneer with paypal through the Community federal saving bank last week ! And when i tried to link mine with the First Century Bank, the operation dont success!!

Hope that Payoneer can help us to change the receiving bank account to Community federal saving bank!
  • enoch260enoch260 Member Posts: 3
    Since last year, I've been trying to link my payoneer account with PayPal with the First Century Bank. Please assign Community Federal Savings Bank to me.

@alnori Hello,

Thank you.

@Hamdy987 Hello,

Our support team has already contacted you via email regarding your request.

Thank you.

@mjdb3d Hello,

Please notify us, if you have done this or not.

Thank you.

@adamO Hello,

Yes, we can provide you with a community federal savings bank. However you will need to confirm with us the following, Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

@enoch260 Hello,

Do you have a card linked to your Paypal already?

Hello, Payoneer Support Team.

I confirm I have a verified Debit Card attached to my PayPal account with enough balance.

Please CHANGE my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to a community federal savings bank.
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hi,

I confirm I have a verified Debit Card attached to my PayPal account with enough balance.
    Please add community federal savings bank to my account.

@mjdb3d Hello,

We will have someone reach out to you via email.

Thank you.