Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

1131415161719»

Comments

• akd23akd23 Member Posts: 5
    Hey. I use different eWallets and those who offer a credit card (similar to
    payoneer) have the “freeze/block credit card” feature that I find very useful, peace of mind x1000.
    Can we do the same thing with our Payoneer credit card? Can we log in to the website or mobile app and choose to freeze the card until we decide to use it?
    Regards.
  • lazyymiilazyymii Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I wish to add a new Community bank account too.
    Customer ID: 38541882
    Reference ID: 00003010824928564
  • EnviesEnvies Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I need to link my PayPal Business Account to my Payoneer account. I have a verified credit card already linked to my Paypal account and still can't link the two accounts. I have also just sent a message to Payoneer support with a screenshot of the message attached, but only received the automatic no-reply email. Thought it would be better to post on here. Please help. Thank you!
    Customer ID: 38244627
    Reference ID: #200624-010838
  • AzhfimAzhfim Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I also need to link my PayPal Business Account to my Payoneer account. Paypal has sent two small USD amounts to my Payoneer account about three weeks ago. I do not see any deposit from Paypal on transaction history. Please assign a "Community Federal Savings Account'' to me. I have sent a message to Payoneer support regarding this issue. Thanks.
    Customer ID: 34136588
    Reference Number: 200624-016181
  • kenzy4realkenzy4real Member Posts: 1
    > @akd23 said:
    > Hey. I use different eWallets and those who offer a credit card (similar to
    > payoneer) have the “freeze/block credit card” feature that I find very useful, peace of mind x1000.
    > Can we do the same thing with our Payoneer credit card? Can we log in to the website or mobile app and choose to freeze the card until we decide to use it?
    > Regards.

Hey @akd23 please can you recommend me a good e-wallet that offers similar card to payoneer, that has a freeze/block option, that I can add to PayPal and also use to shop online. A card that can be easily funded.
  • DragonzordDragonzord Member Posts: 1
    Hi, My name is Arturo and I have a problem. I have a Verified PayPal account, I have funds but i can't Link my Payooner Bank account it give me a error "Sorry, we're unable to link that bank because it is disable. Please try another bank".

Please I want your help so that you can give me a "Community Federal Savings Account Bank" that I can add to PayPal.

My Customer ID is 34691218.
    Reference Number: 200625-018778

Thanks have a nice day.
  • ViccoyViccoy Member Posts: 4
    Good day, I requested for community federal savings Bank account but my request was not responded to. I've linked and verified a card on my PayPal and I've funds on it. I'll be glad if my request can be granted. Thanks

Customer ID- 37969311
    Ticket ID- #200626-002697
  • mohcineemohcinee Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I requested for community federal savings Bank account but my request was not responded to.
    I've a card on my PayPal and I've funds on it. can you please answer my request. Thanks

Customer ID: 29527212
  • MurapeyMurapey Member Posts: 2
    Hi I requested for community federal savings Bank account but my request was not responded to. I've linked and verified a card on my PayPal account and I've enough funds on it. I'll be glad if community federal savings Bank account can be added to my Payoneer. Thanks

Customer ID- 36715038
    Ticket no- 200628-007003
  • JPCJPC Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I raised a request last week to receive a Community Federal Savings bank account.

Reference number is 200620-009224
    My Customer ID is 15118367

I'll appreciate your diligence on this matter as I need it with urgency. Thanks!
  • Oussama19Oussama19 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I requested for community federal savings Bank account but my request was not responded to.
    I've a card on my PayPal and I've funds on it. it is been 15 days Thanks

ID Client: 38439781
  • ayoubbanayoubban Member Posts: 1
    Hi I requested for community federal savings Bank account but my request was not responded to. I've linked and verified a card on my PayPal account and I've enough funds on it. I'll be glad if community federal savings Bank account can be added to my Payoneer. Thanks

Customer ID- 37887555
    REFERENCE NUMBER#200702-010716
  • PinkmanStorePinkmanStore Member Posts: 2
    I want to change my bank to Community Federal Savings Bank rather than First Century Bank i create a request its appearing as a solved but support team didn't change anything...
    Here is my Reference Number 200629-023446
  • prashasannewsprashasannews Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the help in providing ticket solution.. https://www.prashasanplusnews.com/
  • dlakmal88dlakmal88 Member Posts: 1
    Customer ID: 38775831
    My Reference Number: 200706-028927
    I have already verified my paypal account with debit card. But still I am getting error "Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now". I already sent reply under above reference number with the screen capture of this error. I really need to link payoneer USD bank account to my paypal account. could you please provide me a USD bank account from Community Federal Savings Bank.

Thank you
  • camzamida1215camzamida1215 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Can you help? I’m a first time user.
    I received a payment from my client overseas. I request a billing last July 5,2020 and my client paid it right away. But the payment is still in pending transaction and it says it will be clear on July 13,2020.

What else should I do to expedite my transaction and withdraw right away?
    Transaction Number is 204372191

Please help and reply asap
  • morapormorapor Member Posts: 1
    I would like to transfer money from PayPal to my Payoneer account but I can not link my bank account to PalPal. AIso I have a valid credit card linked to my PayPal account. Please suggest. I send message ticeket to you but no response.
    My Reference Number: 200708-014558
  • caetanojrcaetanojr Member Posts: 1
    I also would like to apply for a Community Federal Savings Bank account, because my default receiving account from First Century Bank is getting declined by Paypal.

I do have a verified credit card linked to my Paypal account, as requested in the topic.

Customer ID: 22303572
    Reference ID: #200710-017181
  • crbncrbn Member Posts: 1
    Hello

I have the same problem as others here. My Payoneer bank is First Century Bank and PayPal does not allow to add it as US bank account. I have funds on PayPal, I have a Visa card added to PayPal, with available funds on it and verified. My PayPal account is verified also. I need to transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer. Paypal doesn't accept my First Century bank anymore. Please, can you change my Payoneer bank to The Community Federal Savings Bank?

My ticket ID is: 200713-004078

Customer ID: 27757170

I have attached screenshots with error.

Thank you!
  • stevikamsstevikams Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to send in payments via paypal bank transfers method and the First Century Bank account I have in my payoneer is not fulfilling this need.

Paypal is rejcecting the federal savings account and I have sent a message through the support center with reference ID: #200713-021394 and I have also included a screenshot in my message.

I can confirm that I have linked credit card to my paypal account and it has been charged and verified.

Therefore,
    "I want to use this medium to urgently request for a community federal savings account".

I hope my request is looked into and granted as fast as possible.

Thanks once again for creating this awesome and compact payment solution platform.

Steve oke
    customer Id is: 38877804
  • PinkmanStorePinkmanStore Member Posts: 2
    I need Community Federal Savings Bank
    Your Customer ID: 38645716
    Reference Number: 200715-009240
  • jawwadshaikhjawwadshaikh Member Posts: 2
    My USD A/C details weren't accept by PayPal it shows an error that this account is disabled, kindly confirm is my assigned USD account under global payment services is enabled or not if yes then advice further action. Customer ID: 38920508
  • CarmdqCarmdq Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I need to change my bank details to Community Federal Savings Bank. I've created a ticket following your instructions and provided a screenshot of the error. Ref #200716-019164. Thank you.
  • tornadoduketornadoduke Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I really need a Community Federal Savings account, i want to link it to my paypal account. I have already linked my card to my paypal account and loaded, i want to be able to withdraw funds to my Payoneer account.

Here's my Customer ID: 34657393
  • lupugeorge3007lupugeorge3007 Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Please i need a Bank Of America account to link with my paypal. i already have a Visa credit card linked and confirmed on the Paypal account. Thanks in advance

Customer ID: 37760354
    Reference Number: 200719-008000
  • Ademar1Ademar1 Member Posts: 2
    Please, can anyone help me. I have requested for several times the additional receiving accounts of Payoneer, in order to try to make PayPal accept my receiving account. But the only responses I have received from Payoneer was the automatic ones. I need a help with this issue.
  • Baddy333Baddy333 Member Posts: 3
    Hallo,
    Please I need a Bank Of America account to link with my paypal. I already have a Visa credit card linked and confirmed on the Paypal account. Thanks in advance

customer # 32003584
    support ticket # 200721-005501
  • lardilardi Member Posts: 2
    Need this too! Customer 30651267
  • TinaeTinae Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for letting me contact you on mail. My bank is saying they require a reference number that is linked to the transaction for my past withdrawal that has not reflected. Please kindly help me with one so that I receive my money
  • tornadoduketornadoduke Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I really need a Community Federal Savings account, i want to link it to my paypal account. I have already linked my card to my paypal account and loaded, i want to be able to withdraw funds to my Payoneer account.

Here's my Customer ID: 34657393
    Reference Number: 200722-023798
  • Mostafa493Mostafa493 Member Posts: 3
    Hello KazPayoneer!

PayPal Won't Accept My Bank. I would like to Get Community Federal Savings Bank
    I already have a n active PayPal account with linked verified visa and I have attached photos to the ticket proving that

Your Customer ID: 39102103
    Reference Number: #200723-006428

Thanks in advance
    Mostafa Mohamed Fathy
  • Mostafa493Mostafa493 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 23
    Hello @GianmarcoPayoneer

PayPal Won't Accept My Bank. I would like to Get Community Federal Savings Bank
    I already have a n active PayPal account with linked verified visa and I have attached photos to the ticket proving that

Your Customer ID: 39102103
    Reference Number: #200723-006428

Thanks in advance
    Mostafa Mohamed Fathy
  • guyok24guyok24 Member Posts: 2
    I've been waiting 7 days for a response from Payoneer and no one reply back!
    I'm really disappointed with the customer service!
    Customer ID: 36862156
    Reference 200716-014564
  • peterleopardspeterleopards Member Posts: 1
    I'd like to change my Bank on the Global Payment Service from Bank of America to a Community Federal Savings Bank account, in order to receive a payment from a paypal to my payoneers account.
    I've already linked and verified my card to PayPal.
    The automatic reply didnt help me at all!

Customer ID 35010993
    Reference Number #200724-011016
  • Virgilio65Virgilio65 Member Posts: 3
    I want to apply for Global payment Service. My Customer id 36635378. Thank you
  • facundofaciofacundofacio Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I really need a Community Federal Savings account, i want to link it to my paypal account. I have already linked it to a funded card to my paypal account and loaded, i want to be able to withdraw funds to my Payoneer account.

Here's my Customer ID: 14200657
    Reference Number: #200727-025190
  • IsikKorpeIsikKorpe Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have the same problem. My paypal account has a debit card link to it with money deposit. But your USD bank account is not accepted by paypal.
    Could you please help?

Customer ID:37831743
  • AmbrzAmbrz Member Posts: 1
    Hi I need a community federal savings account to be able to receive funds from my online store through PayPal

Customer: ID39174256
  • kanah95kanah95 Member Posts: 1
    Good morning,
    I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account so that I can link it with PayPal as the First Century Bank account failed to work after several attempts, I already have my credit card linked to PayPal. I have already contacted Customer Support.
    Customer ID: 29399889
    Reference Number: #200728-003591
  • MohamedElgebalyMohamedElgebaly Member Posts: 2
    I issued my request to open a community federal savings bank account on my account more than 10 days ago.
    I linked a debit card with money and activated it on my paypal account either and i still got no response from your side.

My Customer ID: 39051892
    Ticket Number:200719-012159
  • AngelPerezAngelPerez Member Posts: 1
    @morga I need to change my account for linj with paypal. Now I have First Century Bank. Can you help me to change to Community Bank? My account is: 4028872676704
  • teqozteqoz Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I need help with adding a “Community Federal Savings Bank” account instead of “First Century Bank” to receive payments from Paypal.

I’ve tried to link a “First Century Bank” account, but PayPal returns an error.
    I have a card with sufficient funds linked and verified with PayPal already.

Customer ID: 39135383
    Reference #200729-001389

Thanks!
  • misumanmisuman Member Posts: 1
    I would like to connect my Payooner account to my Paypal account. they refuse to add my virtual bank account which is First Century Bank. I contacted PayPal and they refuse to add that bank due to an untruthful bank account and they want Bank statement. is there any way to an alternative that can help me?? I read on the internet that I may change the bank account to "Community Federal Savings Bank”
    Please I need your assist to start my business.
  • manuvolymanuvoly Member Posts: 1
    Hello. Please i need a Bank Of America account to link with my paypal. i already have a Visa credit card linked and confirmed on the Paypal account. Thanks in advance
    @GianmarcoPayoneer
    reference number 30561941
    customer id 39215899