Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

Comments

• LovrataLovrata Member Posts: 8
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @Lovrata Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will have someone from our support team send you an email regarding this issue.

Thank you for quick help. The Support tema has done the change and I have linked the account with PayPal without any problem. And I have transferred the funds to Payoneer.

This was a super fast answer from Support!

Thank you once again for such supre experience! You are great!
  • fhd75fhd75 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I made a ticket with reference number: #190930-009485
    I read all this thread, please I need the Community Federal Savings Bank details since my verified Paypal account has 2 credit cards and Firt Century bank is not working, thanks!
  • mshoaibusmanimshoaibusmani Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Its Shoaib here, i am trying to link my Payoneer provided US Century bank account but PayPal does not allow to add it as US bank account. I have funds on PayPal. My PayPal account is verified also. I need to transfer funds from PayPal to Payoneer. Please, can you change my Payoneer bank to The Community Federal Savings Bank?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Lovrata We are glad our support team was able to help with your issue ;)

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mshoaibusmani Do not worry, we will have someone from our support team contact you shortly via email. :)

@fhd75 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will have someone contact you shortly from customer support. :)

• ILIAEKILIAEK Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I need a I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account to connect to paypal, I have submitted case #191003-003360 with a screenshot of the error my Customer ID is 34124670 and yes I have a card linked to my paypal account. thanks

@ILIAEK Thank you for emailing our customer support. They will get back to you within 5 business days. This is the standard waiting time for any requests. We ask you to kindly wait.

• ILIAEKILIAEK Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your help ;)

@Sauicaen Please be advised that PayPal is requesting you to provide information to them. We are not PayPal support. You will need to contact them first. Once that is done and approved by them, then you will have to contact us again in order to proceed.

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @Sauicaen. I understand your frustration, but @GianmarcoPayoneer appears to have fully and completely understood your inquiry. The issue that you are facing here as opposed to the issue of the rest of the users in this forum seems to be different. The users in this forum are not dealing with PayPal accounts that are suspended, for whichever reason.

PayPal generally asks for a bank statement or voided check for the bank account if it is suspended. Account restriction is a different issue altogether. The solution here is not necessarily to provide another payment service detail. We are able to provide an additional payment service detail if the previous account has stopped working or has never worked, due to a PayPal rejection. Here, with the photos you have attached to your ticket, the account is restricted for one reason or another. The resolution here is to have your PayPal account restored accordingly.

Once you have the account restored, please let one of us know, and we'll be glad to help you the rest of the way on our end.

• WonderDanielWonderDaniel Member Posts: 1
    I want to add community federal savings bank account to my account so I can use it with PayPal

Customer ID: 34217036
    Ref: 191004-013912
  • lilianbanderalilianbandera Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I need solution for my problem with my actual first century bank account from my account here in Payoneer, this bank account from First century bank not working with PayPal,so I need Payoneer change my actual First century bank for other bank account from Community Federal Savings bank account, I have long time without use this Payoneer service for this problem, in this email attached the proof required, I hope Payoneer offer me a Bank account from Community Federal Savings bank, thanks and regards...
    Mi customer ID is : 16078060
    Tickets: 191009-001491 and 191009-001583
    Thanks, I hope for your response
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@lilianbandera Our team will follow up with you on your ticket number :)

@WonderDaniel Thank you. We will have someone contact you via email shortly. :)

• MartinsMideMartinsMide Member Posts: 2
    I want to add community federal savings bank account to my account so I can use it with PayPal

Customer ID: 25113422

@MartinsMide Our team will send you an email soon, regarding your case.

• BranchXBranchX Member Posts: 0
    Hello, please how do I apply for a community Federal savings account to connect with my PayPal account?

@BranchX Thank you for reaching out to us. We will have someone from our support team contact you regarding this. You should receive an email shortly :)

• alaamebrahim91alaamebrahim91 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I need a I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account to connect to paypal,
    I have submitted case #191003-003360 with a screenshot of the error
    My Customer ID: 31891768
    Reference Number: 191018-013689
    I have a card linked to my paypal account.
    thanks in advance.

@alaamebrahim91 Our team will follow up with you via the ticket number

• abdallah99abdallah99 Member Posts: 5
    paypal not accept global payment service
    how to connect paypal to payoneer
    i want federal saving bank to connect this
    thanks

Hi there @abdallah99 Adding the US Payment Service details to Paypal should work, however for it to work, you need to have a card linked and verified to your Paypal Account. If you do not have a card verified on your Paypal Account, Paypal will continue rejecting the US Payment Service details you are attempting to link.

• asmaasaeedasmaasaeed Member Posts: 0
    I cannot link my Payoneer bank account with PayPal . I want to transfer my bank account from First Century Bank to Community Federal Savings Bank.
  • jayrazejayraze Member Posts: 0
    Hello everyone, pleased to meet you. How do I link my paypal account with my payoneer account? Thank you
  • abdallah99abdallah99 Member Posts: 5
    Yes, I have a card in PayPal which works well but Paypal did not agree to connect with payoneer
  • YassinabYassinab Member Posts: 0
    Hi
    I want to link my account with PayPal to transfer my money from PayPal to Pioneer, but PayPal refuses. What is the solution ?
    Can I change First Century Bank?
  • gissoigissoi Member Posts: 1
    Hi @abdallah99 what I did was connected my global payment account to paypal , you have to go to global payment service , then open your paypal account and add your global payment information. Then you can transfer your money directly to your payoneer account.
  • nesquik011nesquik011 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    hello i would like to know can i sent money from my personal local bank 30 $ to get the mastercard ? name of the bank is ( fasil uskanuc bank of egypt )

and can i withdraw my money from payoneer to the account
  • romariosalmeronromariosalmeron Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Added VISA card and verified it
    My customer ID: 34366563
    Reference Number: 191018-006188
    I need account to add to paypal, First Century Not working
  • mostafamallamostafamalla Member Posts: 1
    Hello dear, i've requested a community Federal Savings Bank twice and still waiting the respond, the tickets id#1: 191025-014538
    tickets id#2: 191026-006651

Customer ID: 34329004

thank you.
  • ondesk007ondesk007 Member Posts: 1
    Hi

I added Payoneer card to Paypal.Tried with Bank of America ( i was able put the small amount in paypal which they send throw US bank ) but for Community Federal before i put the amount in Paypal i got email my bank declined the payment and bank account removed

Let me know what can i do.Need to get payment from Paypal

Ref # 191027-001240

@nesquik011 We replied to you on a separate thread to assist you

• nesquik011nesquik011 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    > @morga said:
    > @nesquik011 We replied to you on a separate thread to assist you

sorry what do you mean
  • MohamedAmer91MohamedAmer91 Member Posts: 0
    Plz, plz, plz, I'd like to change or add a new Bank Account in Community Federal Bank. plz, I contacted with chat live agents but no way. Waiting for a serious way
  • pasaro100pasaro100 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Hi,
    Paypal reject my Payoneer USD bank account detail (First Century Bank).
    I have my payoneer card attached and verified on my Paypal.
    Please give me a new working USD bank account.
    Open ticket to Payoneer support, ticket number:
    #191029-017401
    #191029-017520
    Thanks.

@MohamedAmer91 We transferred this to our team yesterday to issue you new details- please allow a few business days for an update

@pasaro100 We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• JarvisWangJarvisWang Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2019
    HELLO PAYONEER TEAM
    I USE GOOGLE, PAYPAL. WHY SUPPORT NEVER ANSWER ME ? I HAVE TRIED TO CALL SUPPORT HOTLINE BUT NO ONE ANSWER ME, PLZ GIVE ME A COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVING BANK ACCOUNT . MY CLIENT ID 34606962
    THANK YOU!
  • N4BulletN4Bullet Member Posts: 1
    ME TOO.. I WANT A COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVING BANK ACCOUNT . MY CLIENT ID 27394235
    THANK YOU! MY EMAIL IS : [email protected]
  • N4BulletN4Bullet Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    I WANT A COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVING BANK ACCOUNT . MY CLIENT ID 27394235
    THANK YOU! :( :(

@N4Bullet Please reach out to our support team so they can issue you new US Payment Service details. You can send us the ticket number afterwards to follow up

@JarvisWang Please reach out to our support team so they can issue you new US Payment Service details. You can send us the ticket number afterwards to follow up

@N4Bullet We replied to you on a separate thread

• AbdouAmedAbdouAmed Member Posts: 5
    Hello @morga / @EdwinPayoneer

Please Help me, I really need to link my Payoneer Bank account to PayPal. I learnt that if you contact Payoneer for community federal savings account and you want it for PayPal, now I need change the account from First Century Bank to Bank federal savings Bank
    Thank you!!

Ticket/Reference number: #191031-016287
    Customer ID: 24293017