Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

Comments

• AaronchanAaronchan Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I'm having problems with my First Century Bank USD bank account, Paypal doesn't accept that bank.
    I need to create a new Global Payment Service USD bank account with the Community Federal Savings Bank since they accept that specific bank. My Paypal account is verified and has a debit card attached to it.
    My customer ID is: 35472339
    My ticket number is: #200104-005921
  • Bakri86Bakri86 Member Posts: 4
    I need to add the account to Paypal. Thanks in advance!

Your Customer ID: 35521186
    Reference Number: 200105-000401
  • Bakri86Bakri86 Member Posts: 4
    I'm having problems with my First Century Bank USD bank account, Paypal doesn't accept that bank.
    I want to open a ticket but im not able because the problem is not listed in the topic section
    I need to create a new Global Payment Service USD bank account with the Community Federal Savings Bank since they accept that specific bank. My Paypal account is verified and has a debit card attached to it.

Please I need your help sooner
  • NazelNazel Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I followed all the steps, my account is verified with a Visa with loads of funds on it. I tried First Bank, Community Federal & Bank of America accounts. None of them worked. Does that mean there's nothing I can do?
  • alejandr_oalejandr_o Member Posts: 1
    Hi.

I want to link my Payoneer account with my PayPal Business account. As far as I know, I need to create a new Global Payment Service USD bank account with the Community Federal Savings Bank since they accept that specific bank.

My Paypal account is verified and has a debit card attached to it.

Customer ID: 35178077
    Reference Number: 200106-011913
  • ChunyChuny Member Posts: 3
    Hello Payoneer Support Team!

I confirm I have a verified Debit card attached to my Paypal account.
    My Customer ID is: 35484978
    My Ticket Reference number: # 200101-011094

Please change my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to Bank Of America?

Thank you!
  • ChunyChuny Member Posts: 3
    Hello Payoneer Support Team!

I confirm I have a verified Debit card attached to my Paypal account.
    My Customer ID is: 35484978
    My Ticket Reference number: # 200106-018614

Please change my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to Bank Of America?

Thank you!
  • Iftekhar999Iftekhar999 Member Posts: 2
    Sir/madam,
    I want USD ACCOUNT-2 in my payoneer account because some of my buyers will send mine to my payoneer via PayPal.PayPal can send money in Community Federal Savings Bank. So please, add another USD account in my payoneer.My PayPal is verified.please help me
    Sir/madam,
    I want USD ACCOUNT-2 in my payoneer account because some of my buyers will send mine to my payoneer via PayPal.PayPal can send money in Community Federal Savings Bank. So please, add another USD account in my payoneer.My PayPal is verified. Please help me
    Sir/madam,
    I want USD ACCOUNT-2 in my payoneer account because some of my buyers will send mine to my payoneer via PayPal.PayPal can send money in Community Federal Savings Bank. So please, add another USD account in my payoneer.My PayPal is verified
  • jeancymungedijeancymungedi Member Posts: 0
    edited January 7
    Hello,

I would Like to Link my Payoneer Account with Paypal Account but I don't Have Global Payment Details?
    What can I do to get it?

My Customer ID 35680358

Thank You
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wajiinternational Hello,

We will have someone contact you regarding your request via email.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@darecare Hello,

Someone from our support center will send you an email shortly.

Please take a look at it.

Thank you.

@Seyram Hello,

Thank you for confirming this. We will have someone reach out to via email shortly.

Have a nice day.

@Aaronchan Hello,

We will have someone contact you shortly.

Thank you and have a nice day.

@Bakri86 Hello,

We will have our support team email you within the day.

Have a nice day.

@Nazel Hello,

Please keep in mind that although we work with PayPal, we are not partners with them.

This means PayPal has the right to reject any bank details we provide. We have no control over this. In these cases, it is best for you to contact PayPal for alternate payout options.

Thank you.

@alejandr_o Hello,

Our customer support has sent you an email regarding your case.

Please take a look at it.

Thank you.

@Chuny Hello,

Our support team has already provided you with multiple bank details. We can not provide anymore.

If the issue is with PayPal, you will need to contact them personally.

Please keep in mind that although we work with PayPal, we are not partners with them.

This means PayPal has the right to reject any bank details we provide. We have no control over this. In these cases, it is best for you to contact PayPal for alternate payout options.

Thank you.

@Iftekhar999 Hello,

Please check your emails as our support team has sent one regarding your request.

Have a nice day.

• rozetmenrozetmen Member Posts: 1
    My customer ID is: 35718329
    My ticket number is: #200107-023103

i wanna use payoneer with paypal but checking bank is not available for paypal. i want usd account-2 saving banks, please give me another usd2 account. thanks.

@rozetmen Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

• Crystal7essenCrystal7essen Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I already linked my bank card and tried to link the bank account to PayPal but didn't work.
    Can I get a Community Federal Savings Bank account to my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE.
    Customer ID: 35130902

Thanks
  • Crystal7essenCrystal7essen Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I already linked my bank card and tried to link the bank account to PayPal but didn't work.
    Can I get a Community Federal Savings Bank account to my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE.
    Customer ID: 35130902

Thanks.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Crystal7essen, sure, we will have someone contact you.

• Sulman_MalikSulman_Malik Member Posts: 0
    I am facing issues in linking my account with paypal. Will you assign me the Community Federal Savings Bank account. Please guide me in this regard.

@Sulman_Malik Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

• Filip22Filip22 Member Posts: 0
    I write an email to the support center 15 times and they don't answer me, I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account, to connect my Paypal with me Payoneer account and nobody wants to answer me. Can you help me somehow?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Filip22,

Kindly refer to the first page of this thread and reply back if we can provide assistance.

• Kosta99Kosta99 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    I write an email to the support center 15 times and they don't answer me!
    Customer ID 34666766

Thanks.

Hi @Kosta99, someone will be getting in touch with you today.

• ChukwuemerieChukwuemerie Member Posts: 1
    Hello KazPayoneer!

please help me Customer ID: 35397511
    I confirm that I have a card attached to my PayPal account.
    PayPal Won't Accept My Bank. I need to get a Community Federal Savings Bank account please.

Thanks so much in advance.

@Chukwuemerie Hello,

Someone will reach out to you via email for an update.

Thank you.

• ben1279ben1279 Member Posts: 2
    so i tried using the online free chat and i got told that if you don't have a payment card linked to your paypal i will get this message "Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" , which it was my case. so i tried using another paypal account which it has an c.c linked and is old too, but i get the same message, i cannot link that bank account how do i solve this? i need it to get my payments. it's been over 10 days since by the way.
  • tiagotiago Member Posts: 1
    edited January 15
    Hello,
    I would like to know how to add revolt as a main bank when registering on payoneer account, having
    IBAN and BIC from my revolut account.

@ben1279 Hello,

Thank you.

@tiago Hello,

We do accept e-wallets like Revolut as a bank account for registering a Payoneer account. You will need a physical bank account.

Thank you

• ben1279ben1279 Member Posts: 2
    @GianmarcoPayoneer hello, my paypal account the old one has over 4 years and it does has a credit card linked with enought funds, i buy stuff from time to time with it, but it didn't accepted the receptor bank account from my payonner account , i only get that message that i mentioned before.

@ben1279 Not to worry. Thank you for this information. We will have someone from our support team contact you via email.

Thank you.

• ixm7mdixm7md Member Posts: 0
    Hey, first why is no one answering the emails after the auto replay that we get to the email? auto replays don't help us at all. we need to talk to someone who really work at live chat to solve our problems..

I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Fedral Saving Bank.
    Appreciate your help!
    Thanks
  • ixm7mdixm7md Member Posts: 0
    Hey, first why is no one answering the emails after the auto replay that we get to the email? auto replays don't help us at all. we need to talk to someone who really work at live chat to solve our problems..

I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Fedral Saving Bank.
    Appreciate your help!
    Thanks

Hello @ixm7md, please take a look at the first post on this thread, and reply back if you have questions or issues still.

• PoboguPobogu Member Posts: 6
    Hello, I too would like a Community Federal Savings Bank account to link with a Paypal account.
    Customer ID: 17435658
  • NenethNeneth Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I need to change my bank details
    1) ticket number 200127-003592
    2) I have card attached to the PayPal account

Thank you

@Pobogu Hello,

Thank you.

@Neneth Hello,

Thank you for contacting us, we will have our support team contact you via email regarding your request.

Have a nice day.

• PoboguPobogu Member Posts: 6
    edited January 27
    @GianmarcoPayoneer

I have added the card.
  • Nh148Nh148 Member Posts: 5
    I have a paypal account. Whenever I tried to link my payoneer account with paypal for money transfer with the IBAN Number, It declines and send me to resolution center to confirm bank.
    I have no other way to link payoneer with paypal for money transferring from my payapl account. What should I do now?
  • Nh148Nh148 Member Posts: 5
    I have a paypal account. Whenever I tried to link my payoneer account with paypal for money transfer with the IBAN Number, It declines and send me to resolution center to confirm bank.
    I have no other way to link payoneer with paypal for money transferring from my payapl account. What should I do now?

Hello @Nh148, kindly read the first page of this thread, and if you have problems still, reply.

@Pobogu, we will have someone assist via e-mail.