How can I turn from business to personal my account?

IXHEMAIXHEMA Posts: 2Member
Hello, i contact you to ask if my account is personal or business account, im asking because i may have made a mistake at the process of creating my account and chosing it to be a business one,instead of a personal one.If it is a business one i would like you to help me make a personal one. Thank you in regards.

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,166Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @IXHEMA,

The best way to tell if you have a business account is if you have two different names on your account. On a business/company account, the company name appears first, then the name of the contact person (for example, Payoneer, Kaz Payoneer).

We can't convert one account to the other, so the solution for if you have a business account is to simply apply for a personal account. :)

Thanks!

• IXHEMAIXHEMA Posts: 2Member
    how can apply for a personal account ? :smile:
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,166Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Applying for a personal account is as simple as registering for an account on Payoneer.com, as usual, and selecting "individual" instead of "company".