PeoplePerHour to Payoneer USD WIthdraw Problem & live chat problem

trtpphtrtpph Posts: 2Member
Hello,
I am Md Tanvir Rahman. I work in PeoplePerHour.
04'th March, I request my first withdraw, but it is rejected (My account was not verified).
PeoplePerHour verifies my account 9'th March, and I request again withdraw my funds. But, My withdraw request is pending.
I contact PeoplePerHour support team, they say me, contact with Payoneer support team.
But, I can contact with Payoneer support team via live chat or send a message.
Now my PeoplePerHoue and Payoneer accounts are verified.
Now, What can I do?
Thank you,
Tanvir.

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @trtpph If you have completed your registration and your PeoplePerHour account has been successfully added to your Payoneer account, you can start transferring your earnings to your Payoneer account. To know how it can be done, you will need to contact PeoplePerHour in order to verify how it can be done.

• trtpphtrtpph Posts: 2Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer Thanks for your support. I contact the pph support team.
    They say, their system has no problem. Contact with Payoneer support team.
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @trtpph . We would need to take a closer look at this to assist you further. I would suggest sending an email or giving our support team a call for more assistance. They will be able to review your account in a little more detail and provide more clarity on this issue. To contact the support team, just click here.