I'd love Payoneer to work with Matomy Market

TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

"Matomy Market, the affiliate marketing unit of Matomy Media Group, stands out as one of the most advanced performance-based marketing companies in the industry, providing both publishers and advertisers with the capabilities to grow their revenue, uphold long-term, mutually profitable relationships, and meet the demands of an ever-evolving industry." (source: http://www.matomymarket.com/about/)

This Israeli company has offices around the world, including Europe and the USA. Currently they only support wire transfer and cheques, which both add a lot of costs to payouts from them. 

I would be really, really glad if they would support Payoneer or the US Payment Service. It probably would be relatively easy for them to support it, since Matomy Media already partnered with Payoneer.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited March 2013

Matomy Media is indeed a partner of ours, and we'll certainly see what we can do about getting them to support Payoneer for Matomy Market as well.

I also strongly suggest that you contact them and let them know you'd like to receive payments from Matomy Market via Payoneer. Requests from the community go a long way :)

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

I Send them a mail. Hope they will support it, since I lose roughly 40% of my revenues on transaction costs now. Now I think about it. It might even make me reconsider doing business with them. ;-)

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

I got a response earlier today. They stated Matomy Market is not offering Payoneer as payment method, but they do support PayPal.