Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Why did you set minimum withdraw limit of 150 dollars?

MuhammadRizwan
MuhammadRizwan Member Posts: 1
Why did you set a minimum-withdraw limit of 150 dollars? I hail from 3rd world country and I am a student and I received payment of 130 dollars through freelancing in my Payoneer account. I was happy that by withdrawing 130$ from payonner into my bank account I will pay my fee but your withdraw limit saddened me. You should think of your competitors like Paypal, they always try to provide maximum fiscal ease to their clients. Online banking is already strict in Pakistan. People of Pakistan are using Payoneer as an alternative to Paypal but your loopholes in sending and receiving payments will put you back far enough from your competitors. Sorry of being harsh, but please revise your withdraw limits, we are students and in this way we cant withdraw our hard earned money

Answers

• MuhammadRizwan
    MuhammadRizwan Member Posts: 1
    Why did you set a minimum-withdraw limit of 150 dollars? I hail from 3rd world country and I am a student and I received payment of 130 dollars through freelancing in my Payoneer account. I was happy that by withdrawing 130$ from payonner to my bank account I will pay my fee but your withdraw limit saddened me. You should think of your competitors like Paypal, they always try to provide maximum fiscal ease to their clients. Online banking is already strict in Pakistan. People of Pakistan are using Payoneer as an alternative to Paypal but your loopholes in sending and receiving payments will put you back far enough from your competitors. Sorry of being harsh, but please revise your withdraw limits, we are students and in this way we cant withdraw our hard earned money
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Hi @MuhammadRizwan. The withdrawal limit is set with a few factors in mind such as the average withdrawal amount in your region, fees, and regulations. We understand that this amount may be difficult for you to reach. If you wish, please send a message to our support team so they can evaluate your account and see if there is an alternative we can provide you with. To contact support with your question, click here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 176

Hello, @iamRehan and @tauseefPaksitan

We understand the situation and apologize for any inconvenience it causes to you. We replied in your private topics. Please have a look.

Thank you

• freelancer123
    freelancer123 Member Posts: 0
    I love the services provided by payoneer and it is my favorite .But the recent decision for minimum withdrawal amount is not fair for basically freelancers so i request payoneer to take down the decision in interest of its customers especially freelancers
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The issue with the selected payment route is not quite related to the withdrawal limits so we would need to see how you are trying to get payment. But if you want to close your account, our team would be able to make a one time exception to lower the withdrawal limits so that you can withdraw your funds. But this would need to be requested via our customer support channels.

Thanks!

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We're sorry about the inconvenience caused by the decision to raise the withdrawal limits. We did lower them back to 100 (from 150) due to an outcry from our users in your country. Sadly, due to the cost of transferring funds we couldn't lower it back to 50.

• KillDevilOverlord
    KillDevilOverlord Member Posts: 2
    My withdrawal fee jumped from $50 to $300 i was kinda depending on that money but now i can't even touch it thanks for providing lovely service *I'm being Sarcastic*.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@KillDevilOverlord The withdrawal threshold did not jump- the threshold is $300 for bank accounts in USD or EURO currency. But if you add a bank account in your local currency, it is still $50

• darango91
    darango91 Member Posts: 1
    > @morga said:
    > @KillDevilOverlord The withdrawal threshold did not jump- the threshold is $300 for bank accounts in USD or EURO currency. But if you add a bank account in your local currency, it is still $50

And how can we set that, for instance if I'm in Colombia, and I have already set up my local bank account there is still the limit of 300 USD (EUR) to withdraw the money, is here any video or a tutorial somewhere that we can use to add a bank account in a local currency?