Account no approved

Sadi1999Sadi1999 Posts: 3Member
hello,
I made my account on 8-4-2019 and its still showing *Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed.You will receive an update within the next several business days.* They sent me an email to provide further documents I have uploaded a scanned image of my ID since I don't have a passport.
Why is it taking so long to approve my account?

Answers

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Sadi1999 . Thanks for signing up for our service. Usually a review like this should only take a few business days. If you find that you have been waiting for more than 3 days after the submission of your documents I would urge you to message our support team immediately. You can click here to contact them.

• Sadi1999Sadi1999 Posts: 3Member
    I messaged them but they keep sending me just one mail again and again :
    Applications for a Payoneer account are usually reviewed within 3 business days.

Furthermore, we can sometimes ask for additional information or documents before we can approve an account. Please check your email to see if you received a request for further information regarding your account application. If you have, please follow the isntructions in that email to proceed with the application process.
  • Sadi1999Sadi1999 Posts: 3Member
    @EdwinPayoneer can you help me what should I do now?