I need to Change my Shipping Address to USA

don912don912 Posts: 2Member
Hello There,

I'm a Sri Lankan citizen who's currently a resident in USA. My payoneer card just got approved and I need to know if I can get the card shipped to my address in USA.. My resident status doesn't allow me to have a social security number. Although I can provide my proof of residence and the Denial Of SSN letter from the social security office..
Looking forward to hear from you..

Best Answer

Answers

• don912don912 Posts: 2Member
    Hello There,

I'm a Sri Lankan citizen who's currently a resident in USA. My payoneer card just got approved and I need to know if I can get the card shipped to my address in USA.. My resident status doesn't allow me to have a social security number. Although I can provide my proof of residence and the Denial Of SSN letter from the social security office..
    Looking forward to hear from you..
  • kouadrikouadri Posts: 2Member
    Change you're address then apply for the card sir
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,166Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @don912,

Good answer @kouidri, but it is not that simple. To ship a card to the USA we require proof of residency documents for that address. If it is a mail forwarding address with a USA address, we require the proof that you own the PO box. These documents would need to be approved by our team before a card can be shipped to the US.