Minimum $150

tauseefPaksitantauseefPaksitan Posts: 3Member
edited April 21 in Ask The Community
I am a freelancer and Using Payoneer since one Year. I always try to bring clients to Payoneer. Today i just learned that I need minimum $150 to withdraw to bank accounts which were just $50 in the Past. I need solution, how to withdraw less than $150.
I think Payoneer, does not know about developing countries' requirement. Earnings $150 some take months. If this continues, I will post a request on State Bank of Pakistan website as well PM Pakistan Citizen portal.

Answers

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 194Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @tauseefPaksitan

We appreciate your loyalty and would like to explain the situation. The minimum withdrawal limit was changed to $150 due to operational considerations. This is mainly related to the cost of the service on the customer's side as wells as to the quickness of the withdrawal transfer.

Please contact our Customer Support to review your account and see if there is a way to lower the minimum limit to accommodate your needs.

Let me know in case if you will need further assistance

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.