withdrawal issue

i'm facing an issue with my withdrawal amount, i want the limit back to $50 kindly help me out. Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

Hello @mudasir484

We understand that inconvenience and apologize for that. The limits have changed due to operational considerations in order to ensure we can provide the highest standard of customer experience to our users; to maintain a relatively low cost on the customer side and to ensure the rapidity and the efficiency of the transfer.

If you haven't reached that threshold and you would like to use the funds we recommend you to use the card too.

• povtheara
    povtheara Member Posts: 1
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > Hello @mudasir484
    >
    > We understand that inconvenience and apologize for that. The limits have changed due to operational considerations in order to ensure we can provide the highest standard of customer experience to our users; to maintain a relatively low cost on the customer side and to ensure the rapidity and the efficiency of the transfer.
    >
    > If you haven't reached that threshold and you would like to use the funds we recommend you to use the card too.
  • sunil344
    sunil344 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 0
    I am very upset with the service of payoneer. because i have sent hundred of mails regarding my problem and they send the automated reply only. i need to add my bank account but it do not allow me to add my bank account. it say " one or more of the details you entered is incorrect. please try again". But i am entering my correct details. i am 100% sure it. please resolve this matter. please please please.........
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The error message that you describe would not actually display unless there was some incorrect information. It could be that there was some information (such as security answer, or date of birth) that you entered during registration that was mistakenly entered. The best way is to contact our customer support as they can see the exact piece of information that was wrong.

• alauddin2453
    alauddin2453 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 1
    I have a pioneer account but can not connect to Google AdSense Account.
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

Hi,

You would have to use the Global Payment Service to connect to your AdSense.

More info about how to do that here.

• saintket
    saintket Member Posts: 2
    My payments from my Amazon books sales have been showing pending for months now

What's wrong with payoneer, I learnt I was to upload my ID for verification which I did but since no change and these funds have been pending since June 26th 2020. I've tried all possible means to contact support, but no one responds, not even an email. What's going on here?

I posted here because I can't even post a NEW DISCUSSION. For some weird reason, the system won't select category.
  • saintket
    My payments from my Amazon books sales have been showing pending for months now

What's wrong with payoneer, I learnt I was to upload my ID for verification which I did but since no change and these funds have been pending since June 26th 2020. I've tried all possible means to contact support, but no one responds, not even an email. What's going on here?

I posted here because I can't even post a NEW DISCUSSION. For some weird reason, the system won't select category.
  • saintket
  • Valentino_Payoneer
    Valentino_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 172 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for you messages. In this case we kindly advise you to contact Customer Care for further review of the issue. Please click here to contact Customer Care. You can also contact us via Twitter or Facebook.

This discussion has been closed.