withdrawal issue

i'm facing an issue with my withdrawal amount, i want the limit back to $50 kindly help me out. Thanks

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,279Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @mudasir484

We understand that inconvenience and apologize for that. The limits have changed due to operational considerations in order to ensure we can provide the highest standard of customer experience to our users; to maintain a relatively low cost on the customer side and to ensure the rapidity and the efficiency of the transfer.

If you haven't reached that threshold and you would like to use the funds we recommend you to use the card too.

• povthearapovtheara Posts: 1Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > Hello @mudasir484
    >
    > We understand that inconvenience and apologize for that. The limits have changed due to operational considerations in order to ensure we can provide the highest standard of customer experience to our users; to maintain a relatively low cost on the customer side and to ensure the rapidity and the efficiency of the transfer.
    >
    > If you haven't reached that threshold and you would like to use the funds we recommend you to use the card too.
  • alauddin2453alauddin2453 Posts: 1Confirm Email, Member
    I have a pioneer account but can not connect to Google AdSense Account.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10

Hi,

You would have to use the Global Payment Service to connect to your AdSense.

More info about how to do that here.