I got this message.. Please help me

barrykbarryk Posts: 1Member
edited April 23 in Read Before Posting
Our system has indicated that you have submitted applications for several accounts with us.
Please note that our policy allows only one account per person, and, therefore, we will be closing all but one of your accounts.
Please reply to this e-mail by being specific on which account/card you wish to remain active.
Please note that future payments will only be processed once you provide us with the requested information.
In order to avoid the suspension of your account, please reply within 5 business days.

What should I send (Please reply to this e-mail by being specific on which account/card you wish to remain active.) should I send ID of the one i wish to remain active ?

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @barryk You have received this email because you applied for several applications but according to our policy, you can only have one account. You need to reply to this email in order to provide the email address linked to the account you would like to use in order for our support to approve it and cancel the other accounts you've registered for.