PayPal did not accepting account from First Century Bank

FaisalilyasFaisalilyas Posts: 10Member ✭✭

Dear,

I try to link my payoneer with Paypal but they said that "They are not authorizing account from First Century Bank" Would there could be any alternate solution for this ???

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

This could be due to either of the following issues:

1) You already had it linked to a different PayPal account

2) There is a typo in the information you profived

3) Due to some other issue related to PayPal, they are not allowing you to add this account

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • shahid45shahid45 Posts: 6Member

Hello Nissim,

As you can see clearly its stated there that "They are not authorizing account from First Century Bank" . So means its an issue related to the Bank. Can you please check in and see if this issue is a genuine issue or not? Looks to me a genuine issue with the First Century Bank.

Thanks,

Shahid

This is the terminology PayPal uses. They mean to say that they are not authorizing the account. They specify "The account from First Century Bank" so that you can be sure which account they are referring to.

We have thousands of account holders receiving payments from PayPal using this service, and more being added each day. It's more than likely that the issue is related to what I mentioned above.

Nissim
  • shahid45shahid45 Posts: 6Member

Thanks for clearing me on this part. :)

Thanks,

Shahid

• FaisalilyasFaisalilyas Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    edited March 2013

Being Honest!!!!

yes its true as paypal limited :phew: my original account with my account number issued by you people....

So would you let me know any possible solution (Change of Bank Account) from your end

Or should is apply for a new card (Mention can i have to apply for a new card with same documents or try some other family member )

You need to submit ticket to our customer support department, using our online email form, asking for a new US Payment Service number.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote on March 31 2013, 5:27 PM: »

You need to submit ticket to our customer support department, using our online email form, asking for a new US Payment Service number.

Which Kind of Ticket, And is it free to create a new Us Payment Service Number ?

Yes, it's free. I mean submit an e-mail request here: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

Nissim

Applied For New US payment Service Number Lets See what kind of answer i have .......And thanks a lot for such nice assistance.