Payoneer Master Card + Local Currency Transfer

please help what is to be done for above
Hello,
I am a member of 2 freelancing website: Elance and Freelancer.com

If I wish to use Local currency transfer for Freelancer.com -
please provide details reg. how that will work?

If I wish to use get a Card for Elance payment withdrawals -
is that possible with one account here on Payoneer? or for both options card and local currency transfer, I must have 2 separate logins created here?

Please provide the differences and advantages of each of the above methods.
thank you,
regards
gem

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    gemkd wrote:

Hello,
    I am a member of 2 freelancing website: Elance and Freelancer.com

If I wish to use Local currency transfer for Freelancer.com -
    please provide details reg. how that will work?

If I wish to use get a Card for Elance payment withdrawals -
    is that possible with one account here on Payoneer? or for both options card and local currency transfer, I must have 2 separate logins created here?

Please provide the differences and advantages of each of the above methods.
    thank you,
    regards
    gem

Hi Gemkd,

Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

In answer to your questions, you can have one account on Payoneer for all of your partners. The account, however, is exclusive to a card to local bank transfer. eLance, for example, offers the prepaid card, but not the direct bank transfer, so if you would want to get local bank transfers from Freelancer (who do offer it), you WOULD need two separate accounts: An account for the prepaid card through eLance, and an account for the bank transfers with Freelancer. If you were to add a third partner, you would either attach it to the card if you would like to payments to arrive on your card, or to the direct bank transfer account, if you would want to receive bank transfers.

If you only want to receive payments to the card, please sign up first with eLance for the card. eLance will only allow their users to use their own card, so once you receive it, you can attach Freelancer to the same account.

I hope this was clear. Please let me know if you need any more clarification.
    Talia