Why there is a different withdraw limit in a same country?

Hi payoneer. Why is my referal withdraw limit is $300 while i only has withdraw limit $50? Ive been using payoneer almost for a year and i have no problem all this time, and it shocked me when my referal said she couldnt make a withdraw because the withdraw limit is nonsense...$300, really? We live in the same country and has the same funding source (Clixsense). If theres a way to lower the limit we will be really appreciate this. If theres no way to lower the limit, shes hoping to close the account and withdraw the rest of her money. Thank you.

Comments

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @anitasagita The limit is $50 and did not change. Are you sure that your withdrawal limits shows $300?

I strongly recommend that you directly contact the support via chat, email, by phone at 1-646-658-3695 or via our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter. You will have to provide a screenshot showing that when you try to withdraw your funds, the system requests you to transfer a minimum amount of $300. Please make sure to provide a screenshot showing the URL.

In case you are using a cellphone, try from a computer, if needed, delete the cookies or change the browser. You can use Google Chrome or Firefox!